Wiped Memories (Dual POV)

Meanwhile, at Jiho's house..

Jiho's POV

It's been a few days since the attack. I didn't speak of it to anyone. Nari told me to take care of Rika. Since I had a few days off of work, I agreed.

Well I didn't technically agree, but I didn't have a problem with it.

I'm currently sitting in my living room with a cup of coffee. The T.V was on, but I didn't pay any attention to that.

I was thinking about the night Nari took us in.

Flashback~

It's been a good 10 minutes since I woke up.

I sat and watched Nari and her friend talk.

They mentioned something about a spell which caught my attention.

"What are you?" I asked Nari.

"I don't think you need to know."

"Actually I think I have a right to know," I protested.

"Look, I'm only doing this for Rika. Otherwise, we should never meet again," she said.

I didn't reply to that since I knew I couldn't convince her to tell me.

I really wonder what is Rika's past with Nari. At first I didn't seem to think much of it, but now, I'm really curious.

Well, it's not any of my business is it?

I watched as they stood around Rika and began to chant something.

Great, I'm dealing with more of the supernatural.

First Incubi and Succubi. Next Vampires. And now, this.

I sat in silence when I realized something was wrong.

I tried to remember what had happened before I passed out. My memory was a little bit blurry for some odd reason.

I remember that Rika was fighting the hooded figure, but from then on, I can't remember.

What exactly happened? Apparently Nari had found us and brought us to her place.

I don't remember how Rika got hurt that badly. It was as if my memory was wiped.

They finished chanting, and looked over at me.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's a good thing Nari found you guys. You would've been goners if she hadn't," Nari's friend said.

"Do you remember what happened to Rika?" Nari asked me.

"It's strange, but I can't. I have great memory, but I can't seem to remember what happened to her or me."

"I figured he would've wiped your memory. Typical," Nari spat.

"Who?"

"None of your business." Nari went to what I assumed the kitchen with her friend.

I just stared at Rika until they came back.

"You're fine now. Take Rika and leave," Nari demanded.

"What-"

Rika was in my arms before I could say anything about it, and I was suddenly standing outside.

With no explanation at all, I began walking towards my house.

What just happened?

End of flashback~

Rika hasn't woken up yet. I'm getting worried, but Nari said it might take up to a week.