Found You (Y/N's POV)

A/N: This chapter is a little violent. If you don't like that stuff, please skip it. I don't want to ruin your innocence.
~
I panted as I punched the punching bag. I was sweaty and tired, but that wouldn't stop me. I always go past my limits.

"Y/N, you've been here for five hours. I'm getting worried." I turned around and saw Shin Jiho, my good friend and co-worker.
(Thumbs up if you know where this reference is from.)

He had a light brown hair that had a similar style to 233's hairstyle. He was a bit taller than me but not much since I was a little tall myself. Being tall is important for a Hunter. I reached until his shoulders. He was slim but muscular. He was ranked #2 for Demon Hunters. Right behind my rank.

"I can't stop. I just can't believe I let him get away." I sighed.

"We can get him next time. Just be patient." He walked towards me and handed me a water bottle.

"Thanks." I just put it beside me and kept hitting the punching bag.

"Always going over your limits. Someday, that will lead to your downfall." Jiho meant it in a nice way. He was just saying that I should be careful and shouldn't overdo it.

"Yeah yeah," I shrugged.

"I'll be leaving now. Gotta get back to work." He jogged out of the practice room.

Maybe I should stop. It's already noon. I told my boss I would be leaving for the day and left the company. I put on my regular clothes since I was in my training clothes.

I saw the café where I first met 233. Scumbag. I went back into it and took a seat. The waitress took my order and soon brought it to me. I was looking at my phone and scrolled through it. My business phone was the one with the black case. My normal phone was the one with a pink and blue pattern. I can't believe one of my colleagues gave me this. The pattern is alright but the colors are a bit too bright for my taste.

I was using my normal phone. Wait. That's when it clicked. I have his number! I can track him! Or I can use my tracker! It's still on him! I knew that would come in handy. I was excited showing my boss his coordinates. I looked at my device in my bag. It's small enough to fit in there.

It showed his coordinates. It said that he was a few blocks away from where I was. He's close by! I stood up, not finishing my drink and ran out. That's when I saw a group of people. Two of them had brown hair. The other one had silver hair. Found you.

I decided to be smart and send my boss his coordinates and to tell backup to come. I texted my boss. I also texted Jiho. I followed 233's group, making sure he doesn't notice me. I kept my boss and Jiho updated. Boss told me that they were right around the corner and that they would come out when I gave the signal.

Jiho arrived right next to me.

"That's 233? He looks a bit weak." Jiho took a good look at 233.

"I'm assuming he's with other Incubi so we must eliminate or capture them all," I told Jiho.

"Alright, let's go!"

Jiho and I ran towards 233 and his friends. 233 quickly sensed us and looked behind him. His eyes growing wide as he saw me and Jiho running at full speed towards him.

"What the-" I cut him off by stabbing my dagger into him. He screamed, drawing the attention of a few people. Luckily, our backup had evacuated most of the people in the area.

"You wretch!" The brown haired girl shrieked. She dashed towards me, but Jiho rushed in front of me and shot her with his handgun. She looked at him and launched towards him.

Jiho was more of a gunner and I was more of a direct combat person, but I still had my guns just in case.

We were so busy fighting that we didn't notice one of them had slipped away.

233 threw a punch at me, but I dodged before it could hit.

I punched 233 in the face and he started bleeding from his nose.

"So it's true, Incubi have weak bodies but strong movements and powers." I launched at him again.

"How did you find me?"

"None of your business!" I kicked him in the groin.

He fell to the floor. Weaklings. He still had his injuries from a few nights ago.

"You call yourself an Elite? I've dealt with worse," I said as I made the motion for backup to come.

Tens of armed people appeared out of nowhere and started to take 233 away.

Jiho was still fighting against that girl. She must be strong.

I pulled out my dagger again and launched myself towards her. Before I could reach her, someone ran in front of her and held my arm in place.

"Don't you dare touch her." His hair was brown and he looked furious. His eyes were glowing silver.

He twisted my arm until he heard a crack. I screamed in pain.

"Y/N!" Jiho ran towards me, but the girl stopped him.

"Oh no, you are my opponent. Tae! Hold that bitch down!" The girl lunged towards Jiho and attacked him.

He did as what was ordered and pinned me to the floor. No way. Their backup arrived? I saw some of 233's friends fighting off our guys. Damn it!

I pushed the guy off of me and stabbed him deep in his arm with my katana.

"Fuck!" he yelled.

When I pulled my sword out, his black blood oozed out of his arm.

"Don't mess with me." I glared at him and went to go help me other colleagues.

They were fighting 5 other people. 233 was down and the girl and her boyfriend or whatever were fighting against Jiho. The other 5 were fighting against our guys.

I took out my handgun and shot 5 times. Each bullet hitting each of them. None of my shots missed. It didn't seem to affect them. They must be a group of elites.

Finding 8 elites? This is going to be hard. (Two extra are Rika and Riku.)

They all looked at each other and nodded. One of the Elites carried 233 on his back. Another motioned for the girl and the other guy to follow them.

The girl and the guy stopped fighting Jiho and nodded. Then, one by one, they all disappeared. Something was different though, there were only 8 of them fighting us. I was sure there was another one.

"We lost them again!" I groaned.

"Aren't you going to worry about your broken wrist?" Jiho asked as he limped towards me.

"Aren't you going to worry about you injured leg?" I shot back.

"I'm just looking out for you. They must've been a group of Elites. They were pretty strong." Jiho looked at his bloody self.

"I just can't believe we lost them again." I took a good look at my broken wrist. I winced as I touched it.

"Come on, we at least know how they fight. That's going to help us a lot in the future," Jiho assured me.

"Yeah, but they know how we fight too," I scoffed.

"We did our best, and that's what matters." Jiho walked away from me to get a drink of water. So they're just gonna act as if the Incubi didn't slip away? That they didn't just fight us? My colleagues were just drinking water and catching their breath. Fine. If you won't do it, I will.

I dashed away from them.

"Y/N! Where are you going?!" I heard Jiho's shouts fade.

I'm going to find them, that's where I'm going.
~
💜