Secrets and Urinals: Part 2

I gaped at Magnus, not believing the words that had just come out of his mouth. I'd hoped, even expected that he would say that. But this moment, THE moment, that I'd been dreaming of for weeks, was finally happening. On the floor of a men's restroom.
"You...you-"

"I'm in love with you" he cut me off. "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to scare you away or mess up what we already had. You mean more to me than anyone in the nine worlds and I know you aren't always, like, the emotional type, but I also know we've been through a lot together and-"

I cut him off with a quick kiss.

Magnus gave a small, surprised gasp, and then the dorkiest smile I'd ever seen spread across his face. He wasted no time kissing me back. Tentatively, I rested my hand on his chest. His heart was beating ridiculously fast. Aw.

When I pulled away, the son of Frey was looking more like the SUN of Frey. (yeah yeah, berate me for my puns. They'll never stop coming.) I laughed.

"Magnus, you're glowing like a firefly's-"

Suddenly, apparently upon hearing us confess to one another, Mallory Keen threw open the door and strode into the restroom. I stood and then helped Magnus up as Mallory smirked at us, hands on her hips. 

"Congratulations to the happy couple! No need to thank me," she said smugly. 

I looked over at Magnus. He smiled and stepped back, giving me space. Before she could blink, I smacked Mallory square in the face. She slumped to the floor, unconscious. Magnus laughed and took my hand.

"She'll be fine."

Hey! This is the end, I know it was painfully short but hope you enjoyed this one. I could really use some suggestions for upcoming chapters, so comment what you want to see.