Eleven

Elizabeth's pov

I am wobbling back to my room and why? I went out drinking and I'm a little tipsy. As I went to open my door I was lifted into the air. I don't know by who, but I wrapped my legs around them and walked into my room. The door shut and I'm giggling for no reason at all. I felt something soft underneath me and I looked into their eyes.

The person that I am looking at right now is none other than Justin Drew Bieber. He knelt down above me and pressed his lips to mine. I ran my fingers through his hair as he moved from my lips to my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give him better access and once he found my sweet spot I let out a quiet moan. Justin left light kisses down my neck and all the way down to my chest. He looked down at me as I cupped his face and he pressed his lips to mine again.

He slid his tongue into my mouth and we sat up causing me to stratle him. He slid my shirt off along with his shirt and I traced his chest with my fingers. I looked back into his eyes and he attacked my neck while he un-clipped my bra. I tilted my head back as I tugged on his hair.

"You're so beautiful" he says as he laid me back down. He tugged on my skirt for permission and I nodded my head as a yes. He kept eye contact with me as he took my skirt off along with my tights leaving me in my panties.

While Justin kept eye contact with me he slipped his middle finger and index finger inside my panties and he slipped them both inside me slowly.  He moved them and I arched my back. Justin pulled them out and he slid my panties off with his teeth while keeping eye contact with me. Once they were off he stood up straight and looked at me. He started to undo the belt on his pants and he slid them off. Justin hovered over me and pushed my hair out of my face.

"So beautiful" he said as he gazed down at me. I was so focused on him that I didnt feel him enter me. That was until he started to move. Justin started off slow and he laced his fingers through mine. I arched my back as he began to pick up his pace.

"Mm" I couldn't help, but moan out and he pressed his lips to mine to keep me quiet.

"Justin" I said quietly as he looked down at me

"Yeah" he said as the bed moved in rhythm with us

I didn't know what to say until I heard him say-

"I love you"

"You do?" I ask him as I felt knots in my stomach.

"Yes I do I really do" he tells me as I pulled him down so that I could press my lips to his. I felt myself let go and then he let himself go. We rode out our highs and I know that we both already know that we aren't using protection. Justin's pace started to slow down and he sat us up straight. I wrapped myself around him and kissed him softly.

"Jay" I say for the first time since we met

"Yeah Liz" he says for the first time too

"I-I lo-love you too" I say as he looked at me and caressed my face.

Justin didn't say anything and all there was, was complete silence.

"I'm um I'm sorry Elizabeth" is all he says as he stands to his feet and starts getting dressed. Justin left and I slipped on my long white t-shirt. I crawled underneath my blanket and stared at the wall.

The Next Day

Justin's pov

I am in the recording studio with Leston and I feel so awful. I have a boyfriend and I cheated on him with my ex. I couldn't focus so I took my headset off.

"Hey everything alright?" Leston asks me.

"I uh I cheated last night" I say

"What? With who?" He asks me

I sat down on the couch and my face fell into my hands.

"With Elizabeth" is all I say

"Hey babe you okay?" We looked up to see Terrance

"Yeah I'm alright how was your day?" I ask him

"It was okay" he tells me

"I'll meet up with you later Jay I got to go meet Liz at the other recording studio" Leston tells me

"Alright bro see you later" I say as we bro hugged.

"How is the song writing going?" He asks me

"It's coming along so what do you want to do since I don't have any other classes today" I ask him

"Doesn't matter as long as we do it together" he says

"Liz! Wait!" We hear Leston yell

"Leston leave me alone please I just wanna get out of here" I hear her say

"Is she okay?" Terrance asks me

"I don't know baby" I say as he looked at me

"Aye Bieber what did you do to my best friend?" I hear Parker ask me as I saw Annie, Sami, Aaron and Carter behind him.

"Nothing I swear I didn't do anything to her" I say

"Just stay away from her okay" Carter says as they left and I looked at the wall in front of me. I felt sick to my stomach and I stood up. Yep I ran out of the studio and to the nearest bathroom. I ran in and slammed the stall door behind me.

"Ugh I hope that's it...nope" I say as I continued to do what I'm doing. I flushed and rose to my feet.

"What is wrong with me?" I ask myself and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out to see that Mason texted me. I put my phone back in my pocket and rinsed my mouth out. I walked out of the bathroom and back into the studio. I grabbed my things and walked out with Terrance.