Eight

Three Months Later

Justin's pov

"What is it?" I ask Elizabeth as she looked at me. She started to lean down and her lips met mine.

"Hey Justin wake up man" I opened my eyes to see Leston and Mason.

"Ugh what time is it?" I ask them as i covered my head with my pillow. Ugh! Why do I keep having the same fucking dream over and over again? It's pissing me off.

What has happened the past three months? I know you wanna know. Well the night Elizabeth told me she was pregnant I walked her to her dorm and she told me goodnight. Anyways à month goes by and we try the relationship thing out for a month and we found out the gender of the baby. We're having à boy and now that it's been three months we aren't together we broke up almost two weeks ago. Why? Man relationships are a lot of work. I tried to make it work, but I couldn't and I went out to a party and it's my fault why we aren't together anymore.

It's probably for the best anyway. I felt the blanket leave my body and I took my head out from underneath my pillow.

"Man don't fuck with me today I already got enough shit on my plate with Elizabeth and the baby" I tell them both

"That's what we actually came to talk to you about" Mason tells me

"What?" I ask them

"Yeah uh Elizabeth wanted us to tell you that you don't need to worry about the baby anymore" Leston tells me

"What do you mean?" I ask

"She doesn't want you to help her with the baby anymore she's just gonna raise him on her own" he tells me

"She's joking right?" I ask while standing to my feet and getting dressed. I showered this morning and got back in bed. I slipped on my grey sweats with my black and white adiddas shirt. I left my hair down and put on my black vans.

I headed for the door.

"Wait where are you going?" Leston asks me

"To talk to her" I say as I shut the door behind me and head for Elizabeth's dorm.

When I reached it I knocked on the door. She answered it and then she tried to shut it, but my foot stopped it.

"Elizabeth you can't keep me out of our son's life" I say as she gave up.

"Justin there's no point in sticking around okay because I lost the baby" she says as I felt my heart breaking.

"I? Why didn't you tell me?" I ask her

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to see you depressed and I already berried him Justin and his name was going to be Andrew" she says as she placed her hands on her stomach.

I didn't know what else to say so I just left and went back to my dorm. I shut the door behind me as I walked through the door. I laid down on my stomach with my face in the pillow. I let my tears leave my eyes and they wouldn't stop.

"Jay what happened?" It's Mason

"She had a miscarriage" I say

"Oh Jay I'm so sorry"

"I just I can't believe my baby is gone" I say

"Hey think of it this way he's in a better place" he tells me as I turn onto my side to look at him

"Yeah" I say as I dry my eyes.

"Anyway since its Sunday you don't have any classes today so what do you want to do?" Mason asks me

"I don't know" I say

"We could go out to the club" we looked at my door to see Leston poking his head into my room

"Actually that sounds like fun" I say sitting up

"Alright then" Mason says

Club Time

Justin's pov

We are at the club just dancing and drinking when her eyes met mine. I felt my chest tighten and her eyes wouldn't leave mine. We met each other in the middle and she pressed her lips to mine.

"Jay" I hear Leston say

"Huh?" I ask

"Are you daydreaming?" He asks me

I looked at him and I can't believe that I can't get her out of my head.

"Hey I know you can't keep her off your mind and it's alright because some chick just told us that she wants to dance with you" Mason tells me

"Really?" I ask him

"Yeah hey Ellie come here this is Justin" Mason says to her

She's beautiful. Long blonde hair with green eyes and a dazzling smile.

"Hi" she says

"H-hi" I stutter I never stutter oh no why the oh no? Normally I don't stutter, but when I do it means that I'm gonna fall hard.

"So you uh wanna dance?" I ask her

Elizabeth's pov

I am in my dorm hanging with the gang. I told them everything and they all understood why I was acting so strange those three weeks.

"Baby girl you have got to get out of this room" Annie says to me as I looked at her and gave her the no face.

"Liz think of it this way he's in a better place" Kelly tells me

"Yeah he is I just can't believe my baby is gone and I never told you guys who the father was" I say

"Well who is or was the father?" Sami asks me

"Justin Bieber is I mean was the father" I say as their mouths fell open.

"Okay, but still Liz you have got to get out of this room" Carter says to me

"Okay if I do what are we gonna do?" I ask them

"Ooe we can go out clubing tonight" Annie says

"Ooe that sounds like fun Liz what do you say?" Aaron asks me

"That does sound kind of fun. I'll go just let me get ready and I'll meet you at Aaron's dorm" I say as they each hugged me and left my room.

Alright Elizabeth let's do this. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped down and felt the temperature and stepped inside. While the warm water ran down my body I began to sing while I washed my hair. As the water rinsed my hair I started to wash my body. I really got into my singing. When I finished I grabbed my towel after turning the shower off. I dried off and stepped out. I walked up to the sink and brushed my teeth and did my make-up.