My parents are dead.

I'm trying to stay in contact with my brothers

And I just want to go home.

You don't have a home anymore.

The door slams shut to reveal my foster father. The stench of beer reeks off of him.

" What are you staring at!" He snaps.

I whimper and look away brushing away the tear that escapes from my eye. He slams his fist on the counter and makes his way towards me. He grabs me by the chin and forces me to look him straight in the eye.

Panic rises in my chest. My muscles begin to become tight while my breathing becomes shaky. My head spins and I clutch onto the sofa. A whimper escapes from my mouth as I try not to run away from his grasp and lock myself in my room. I want to cling onto something. I need something to bring me back to reality. I need my teddy bear.

" Now listen up brat. My wife and I have given you everything. Hell we even let you go to fucking school. You should be grateful that you even have a roof over your head. Are you just that dumb or mentally ill! I bet you when you grow up you're gonna become a little slut who sleeps around with everyone to get what she wants! Huh is that who you're gonna be!" He yells.

Before I can stop them my lungs close up and I gasp for air holding my arms close to my sides as tears flow down my cheeks.

" Stop fucking crying!" He screams.

He raises his hand and slaps me across the face. I fall to the floor and press my hand against my cheek to reveal blood. My blood.

" Huh. Maybe I should hit you more often. That shuts you up," he remarks.

I lie there on the ground and as soon as he leaves I cry.

All I can do is cry.

October 1st, 2008
Age: 10 years old

" Shut up," Dax snaps.

I keep my mouth shut as I sit on his bed unable to move or even speak because that would just make him even more angry.

He paces the room and keeps on mumbling random shit to himself that I can't even understand.

" Take your clothes off," he snaps.

" What?" I ask.

" I'm not fucking repeating myself. Take your clothes off,"

Fear consumes me as I sit on his bed trying to grasp onto his words.

I can't do that.

I won't do that.

My fear multiples as he heads towards the door closing it shut, locking it.

Help me.

January 19th, 2011
Age: 13 years old

" Do you want one?" Zavier asks.

He holds out a cigarette and I shrug taking it from his hand. I light it and inhale the scent letting it set deep into my lungs. I breathe out and relax.

God I love smoking.

I take out my beer and hand it to him. He takes a sip and hangs it back to me. I drown in the bottle letting the cool beer go down my throat. I let the bottle leave my lips and try to readjust to the pounding in my head.

November 7th, 2013
Age: 15 years old

I punch my opponent and jab my knee into his stomach causing him to cough out blood. I throw him to the side and the crowd cheers. I head out of the ring and take off my boxing gloves and look up to see a man leaning against the wall staring at me intently.

" What do you want," I snap.

" Do you wanna come back to my place?" he asks.

I look over my shoulder to see if anyone's watching and reluctantly nod my head yes walking off with Mr.Stranger.

July 21st, 2016
Age: 18 years old

I grab my head and slam my fist against the wall, screaming. I'm so fucking stupid. Why did I cut? Why did I fucking cut?

I stare at my arms in horror as the blood oozes out of the cuts I made. I cry out in pain and sit on the ground putting my back against my bedroom door.

No one cares about you April.

I walk towards my drawer and pull out my knife burying the cuts deeper into my skin. I take my pills from my bedside and take 5 at once taking them dry with no water.

My head begins to spin as I collapse on the floor.

Darkness follows.

Authors Note~
Hey guys! I just had the idea to do this concept for a chapter to let you guys in on how April's past was like and what she had to over come. This is only a little bit of what she experienced and the most I plan on sharing about her childhood.

I don't know if this chapter was too graphic or not because I've never written anything like this before. I'm sorry if it's not really well written.

What do you think of April's past?