Brook chuckled. "Thank you very much for informing us, Miss (Y/N)!"

"Sure! I'll go wake up Usopp, Luffy, and Franky," you said, heading towards the men's chambers.

"Food!" Luffy yelled, running past you with a wide grin and starry eyes.

"Strike that, I'll go wake up Usopp and Franky," you said to yourself, giggling. You peered into the room through the doorway, the door open and still swinging slightly from Luffy's exit.

Usopp was already up, although he looked tired, and was slowly heading out.

"You're up already, huh?" you commented with a smile.

"Yeah, it's hard not to be with Luffy being Luffy," he said, laughing tiredly. "I'll see you at breakfast, (Y/N)."

"See you at breakfast," you agreed, sliding into the room. "Franky?" you called, flipping on the light. You huffed slightly at the sight of the cyborg sleeping soundly, and by soundly, he was snoring particularly loudly.

"Franky!" you said louder, but he kept sleeping.

You hummed to yourself before rummaging through one of the cabinets, grabbing two bottles of cola and slightly clinking the cans together. He shot up almost immediately and stood, stretching.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Was the first morning watch super?" he yelled with a grin, grabbing the two cola bottles from your much smaller hands and storing them in his refrigerator-stomach.

You chuckled sheepishly. "I suppose that's one way to put it. Anyway, I came to tell you breakfast is ready."

"Super! Let's go!"

"Right!"

You walked beside him, humming lightly.

"How's being part of the crew so far?"

"Hm? Oh, great! Everyone's so fun to be around, it's a really warm place to be," you say, almost wistfully. You entered the dining area, where some of the crew was still waiting for you and Franky before eating.

You sat between Robin and Sanji and dished some food for yourself. You hummed in delight. "Food's amazing as always, Sanji! Thank you!"

"Of course, (Y/N)-chan! Although, you were a big help this morning," he complimented.

You paused for a moment. "I'm glad I could help!" You smiled brightly before continuing to eat.

____

You lied in bed, figuring sleep would come easy after the short night you'd previously had, but sleep didn't find you. You tossed and turned, trying to find a position you could fall asleep in, but nothing seemed comfortable.

You let out a small huff before getting out of bed and traipsing to the kitchen for an early morning cup of water so that maybe you'd get a few hours before breakfast. As you sat and sipped on the water, your mind barely registered the other presence in the room until the light scraping of the chair against the wooden floor alerted you.

"It's rather early. Couldn't sleep?" Robin asked gently.

You hummed sleepily. "Yeah, I think I might be a little homesick." You took another sip of your water.

She nodded. "Hard to get used to sleeping somewhere else?"

"I guess... I mean, not that I don't like it here or anything! I do, really. It's just, I kinda miss my island, even if it wasn't the peachiest place to be. You know what I mean? It wasn't great, but it was home. And it's gonna take getting used to being at sea for a long time, too."

She softly stroked your hair as you continued.

"It's an odd tradeoff. Having to leave home because I found a new one. It's all so..." You yawned as your eyelids drooped. "It's all so tiring... I mean different, not tiring. Tiring, too, though." You added some incoherent mumblings before your consciousness drifting off. You leaned on Robin, head resting on her shoulder. She smiled at your peaceful face before picking you up and bringing you back to your bed.

When you felt the soft blankets against your body, your consciousness hazed its way in, the mattress and covers definitely different than the chair you fell asleep in.

She glanced at your sleeping form once more before placing a small kiss on your forehead before turning and leaving the room. You rolled over so your back faced her, your face burning hot and your eyes wide open.

You couldn't stop a wide grin from spreading on your face or silence a small squeal of excitement. Grinning like an idiot, you fell asleep and slept through breakfast.

_______

Ahh, I tried I guess. I'm personally not a huge Robin fan, so I don't write/read for her much, so this was a little difficult haha. Anyway, after the next oneshot, I'll be going back and rewriting the old ones.