Rant

I'm just mad at the fact that people can judge other people by their looks and not their personality. If you have an 8 inch dick or an ass that is bigger than my fucking face... it doesn't mean that you're going to be one of the people that everybody wants to date.

It doesn't fucking mean you're one of the cool kids

It's not

Stop being an oblivious fucking bit h

No.

. And I just hate this society so much it just makes me want to jump off a cliff or I just wish I couldSacrifice myself so that other people won't be able or  to suffer from these kind of kinds of things cause this is all bullshit.

Looks don't matter, personality does dumbass

I'm also mad because I am lonely. I've never really dated before and I've had thoughts of dating but because of my siblings previous relationships it made me think that relationships are bad and will always end up bad. And that irrational fear that I have started to grow in me even more to the fact that even if a really cute guy asked me out, I would say no because I was scared I would get hurt at the end

but I want to feel love. I want to just be happy with someone other than my friends and my family. I want to be hugged. I want to be kissed.  I want to just be happy with someone other than my friends and my family you know. I just want to feel that affection from someone just one time.

And the crush that I am currently probably doesn't even like me so I'm a bit depressed now.

Ahem

Anyways my last rant for this whole part is that I hate life and I wish I could just live happily without anything wrong.

Even though that's impossible hehe

Also I have another rant because I lied.

my Apple account has $.97 left and if I want to buy 80 robux from roblox I need $.99... so I have a card and I can literally just buy stuff because why the heck not I saved this money for this moment.... like it's my money.

But my parents always tell me that it's a waste and I know it's a waste but it's just for my own greater good/my entertainment and my happiness so fuck you

OK YEYE lol

 OK  YEYE lol