Rain drops ( j.jk x reader)

This has some heartbreaking moments so if your weak hearted, please do not read.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Today was Jungkook's Birthday~

I wanted him to feel special, so I bought him a video game he always wanted. It was pretty exensive, but I saved up just for his birthday.

I also bought him his favorite banana cake he loved when he was a child.

"Jungkook is probably waiting." I muttered

I walked outside, when it suddenly started taunting heavily.

"Damn it! I didn't bring an umbrella, I guess I should just ignore being wet (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and go home to jungkook." I said "it's his birthday, and as his girlfriend, I need to be there with him!"

I walked into the streets under the heavy rain, ignoring how cold it was.

As I were walking in the rain, wearing nothing but a shirt and shorts with shoes, I saw a couple kissing under an umbrella.

Tears started falling down my face when I recognized those two people.

Jeon jungkook and Kim Ashley.

The man I loved, cherished, protected was there kissing my so called best friend.

They looked so into the kiss that they didn't realize I was there staring at them in shock.

Jungkook's eyes wandered around as he gripped her butt. His tongue was smothered all over her

I ran away from the horrific sight to another sidewalk. I had to walk another mile under the rain if I walked in this direction, but I don't want to see my significant other smothering kisses to another girl.

My heart wasn't broken, I was already broken anyways.....

By him.

The weather was quite chilly, and my clothes were wet, so I was basically freezing.

I walked and walked.

I soon arrived at the apartment after a few hours and opened the door.

There I was greeted by an angry jungkook.

"WHERE WERE YOU AT THIS HOUR? I WAS WAITING FOR YOU FOR HOURS!"

I glanced at his umbrella, which was soaked. I also looked at his neck, which was covered in freshly placed hickeys.

"Your getting mad at me huh?"

"YEAH! Are you cheating on me? Maybe That's why you were so late wasn't it"

"The real question is..." I began, pulling out my phone and showing him the picture of him and Ashley kissing "ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?"

"this wasn't the first time anyways, you cheated on me multiple times jungkook. 3 times... you think I didn't know?"

"I heard moaning in our room every night when I came home from my night shift, then you would just kick me out so that you can finish what you started with... Ashley or some other white you brought in for your sexual needs."

"You has hickeys all over your neck everyday. You were also on your phone everyday."

"I was always working my butt off, my close friends are gone, my family died is overseas, I had nobody except you! and now you, cheating on me and pretending to love me."

Jungkook's face went pale.

"I WAS WALKING IN THE FUCKING RAIN TO GET YOUR GIFTS AND YOUR FUCKING CAKE! NOW YOU YELLED AT ME FOR CHEATING? I NEVER CHEATED ON SOMEONE MY WHOLE LIFE? HOW COULD YOU JUST SUSPECT ME FOR SOMETHING I'VE NEVER DONE"