Feather

THank you so much for 5k reads! This means so much to me! I love you! <3

What are your thoughts about this imagines? Is it great? Or terrible? 

'w'

________________________

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK, PUT ME DOWN! I'M HEAVY!"

"No,"

"You're not heavy, you're light as a feather,"

_________________________________________

ʢᵕᴗᵕʡ

"Let's go on a movie date!" Jungkook exclaimed, jumping on the bed like a kid.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"C'mon Noona! C'mon Noona! PLeaseeeeeee,"

"but I want to sleep more," I groaned, nuzzling my face deeper into my pillow and blanket. Jungkook grabbed the blanket out of my grasp and cuddled with me. He slipped himself into my arms and pecked my lips. Jungkook realized what he has done and quickly pulled him out of my arms and covering his flustered face.

I just liked my lips and continued to sleep.

"If you care about me and this date, please wake up noona!"

"5 more minutes baby kookie~"

"If you don't wake up.. I.. I'll.. k-kiss you!" He stuttered, while jumping on the bed.

"I bet you won't," I mumbled, switching into a fetus position for warmth, because Jungkook threw my blanket out of my reach, which was the floor. "I'll get up and get ready for the date, ONLY if you kiss me, if you dont, let me sleep for another hour or two,"

"That's not fair noona!" He exclaimed

"It is fair! If your a man, then you would do it without hesitation!" I said, smiling at my wicked words. I felt kind of bad, because he was my boyfriend, but I just wanted to tease him. I knew that Jungkook was hesitating because he wasn't the kind to just go for it. He always had asked me to kiss him or something like that. I smiled at my evil plan and continued to drift into dream world.

As I was sleeping comfortably, I felt my hands go above my head. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook above me, staring right towards me with a smirk. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. My eyebrows raised and I soon melted into the kiss.