Sunset

__________________________
ᴀ sᴜɴsᴇᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ.

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴜɴsᴇᴛ.

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ, ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴀʀᴇ ғɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ sᴛᴀʀs.

ɪ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏ.

ᴡʜʏ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ?

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ?
__________________________

Park Sun Y/n

You are the most prettiest person I ever laid my pair of pupils at.

You have the looks, personality, and everything.

You are perfect.

But...

Why did you love me and just leave me after? Why couldn't you stay with me? Why did you leave me for your career?

Is being an idol that important? More important than me??

~Your POV~

I slipped out of the van and walked towards the company. I was a solo singer, a famous one to be exact. Almost everybody knew my name, almost everybody knew who I was, almost everybody loved me.

Flashing lights blinded my eyes, making me unable to see who I was going to be interviewed today.

I put my hands in front of my eyes, trying to see the glimpse of the interviewer. He had tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a black and white suit. He was holding a microphone right in front of me, waiting for me to say a word of two.

"Hello Ms. Y/n.... are you excited that you are going to release your album called sunset tomorrow?" He asked, hovering the mic right below my mouth.

"Umm... yeah! I've been working very hard to make this album, and I can't wait to show all you guys! Thank you for waiting so patiently, and I hope you enjoy what I have installed for you today! Love you!" I said, doing a little bit of aegyo.

"Haha! That was very cute Ms. Y/n! Also, the music video called 'I'll never forget you' was just released yesterday, for like a teaser or something... but.. *ahem* Anyway, the fans were going crazy because it seemed like you wrote it for your past love... do you mind me asking you about your past and the song?"

"No! I don't mind at all! I just... I had to lose someone I love the most... someone who I loved, who I cherished, someone I wanted to protect for my life. I didn't actually like lose him.. I just... I had a choice,"

"Do you mind if I asked you what the choice was?"

"It was a choice between love and career... I thought I could find love later when I had my dream career... but I didn't. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Day and night. It's always about him. If your watching baby bunny... I'm sorry... I wish we could become the way we used to be but.. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't happen again. Im sorry, I'll never forget you... Jeon Jungkook,"

The interviewer was quite shocked when I said the name out loud. He widened his eyes, as his jaw started to clench.

"Jeon Jungkook! Are you done yet? There are many interviewers who want to interview Ma. y/n!" A person said

"What?" I shot my head towards the person.

The guy who was interviewing me ran away. I could see a tear drop from his soft cheek, I could almost feel his sadness within me.

Ignoring in what state I was, I ran after Jungkook. I found him slouched against a wall, head back, sobbing his eyes out.

Before I knew it, I hugged him. I kept on apologizing over and over again, soothing his back as I was. Then I started to sing my song I wrote, directly to him.

(I did not write this song, it's actually a real song and umm... pretend it's like a soothing, soft and sad song lol)

"I'll never forget you,"

"You will always be by my side,"

"Till' the day I die,"

"Y/n?"

"Yes?" I stopped singing

"Do you l-love me?"

"Yes," I chocked out.

"But why did you just... come and go?"

"..."

"..."

"B-because... a part of me wanted to make you proud. And another part of me, wanted to just start over... i wanted to do this and that, and I did... but I just didn't have He time for a relationship. I know I just come and go, and it's my fault," I said

"It is all my fault, I shouldn't have done what I thought was better for me... I regretted everything what I did when I broke up with you,"

"I.. I forgive you..." he mumbled

"I'm not asking for forgiveness! I couldn't even forgive myself for hurting you like that! I just can't!" I yelled, tears threatening to drool down my face and ruin my makeup.

"Hey hey... it's fine.. I forgive you no matter what,"

"I don't know if I should be happy or guilty,"

"I'll forget about everything..if you give me a hug," he opened his arms, giving me the biggest smile.

I could see he was trying his hardest to forget what happened. I could still she the sadness in his eyes.

I hugged him tightly like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't endure to hold the tears anymore, they just fell without warning.

"Can we start over? Forget the past and bury those memories forever, making them just disappear? Just like a sunset,"

___________________________

I hate myself lol.
UNEDITED