Corgi (Jungkook x reader)

"Happy anniversary baby!" Jungkook said as he handed me a dog with a bow wrapped around its' neck.

"OMFG A CORGIIIII!" I yelled in excitement.

I ran over to jungkook, grabbing the dog out of his hands gently, and looked at jungkook with a "I love you" look.

I've always wanted a doggo/ dog/ puppy. I was saving my money to adopt one but never got the chance to. Earning money and surviving is always number one for me you see.

"What did you get for me?" Jungkook asked with puppy dog eyes.

Starting from today, I now have two dogs in this house.

"I made you food, got you new timberlands and a.... kiss!" I said

I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a small peck on his lips

"You call that a kiss (Y/n)?" Jungkook pouted "I'll show you what a kiss really feels like."

He leaned closer to me and gently placed his lips onto mine. I could feel sparks around us as the kiss became hotter. Being loved is the best experience anyone can have. Especially from your significant other, you can feel happy, safe, and loved.

Jungkook made the kiss more intense by biting my bottom lip and inserting his tongue into my mouth, exploring every part of it.

"Jungkook." I said after I pulled away

"you forgot I'm holding a corgi puppy."

"Oops... "

"um..(Y/n)" Jungkook said

"What." I replied

"Do you know why I got you a corgi, instead of like a golden retriever or a German shepherd or maybe better, a bunny?" Jungkook smirked

"Why? I mean I'm fine with any kind of animal to be honest." I said.

The corgi puppy snuggled its head onto my stomach. It sniffed and looked at me with its dark black eyes. The puppy grinned and barked happily.I poked its noise as I giggled.

"(Y/n)... did you hear what I just said?

"no, what did you say?"

"I got a corgi because its butt looks just like yours." He said making a squeezing  motion

"Your butt is round and bouncy and is so addicting to look at. I wonder how it will look like on my—"  jungkook continued

"Okay okay I get it.. stop jungkookie." I said while winking at him.

I looked down at the puppy and the corgi suddenly sneezed in my arms.

"AWWWREEEEEEEEEE" I squealed "it's so cute!"

Jungkook chuckled at my reaction and asked "do you know what's more cute?"

"What"

"You~" He said while squishing my cheeks

"Your so cute, whenever your cheeks are puffed with food, or when you scream when there's an ant on your table or when you cry when I wont give you your plushie back. Every action  you do is just so cute!"

"Thanks babe, I'm glad that we're together. Your the best boyfriend anyone could have." I said putting the puppy down onto the ground and hugging jungkook.

"I love you, happy anniversary." I said

"I love you too..." he said

"....But really, I got you a corgi because it reminded me of your butt."

"..."

"YOU RUINED THE GOD DANG ROMANTIC MOMENT YOUR CABBAGE."I yelled and flicked his forehead.

___________________________
A really short imagine! I hoped you enjoyed

edited