Wild love (j.jk x reader)

Credits to my homie  Min_Suga_Genuis . Go follow that kid, she's lit.

I was running away from the large panther targeting me for his next feast. I jumped over a branch, nearly injuring myself.

But I kept on running away.

Huff Huff

Although I wasn't a fast runner, I still outran the panther. Running in circles and jumping around was really tiring.

While I was looking back, some stupid rock managed to trip me.

"SHIT!" I yelled, falling down. The wound was really deep, blood kept on pouring out. The panther slowly went closer to me, I was desperately trying to get up and escape, but the pain from the wound just hurt too much.

The panther went closer to me, it's hazel green eyes staring at me with curiosity and hunger.

I was shivering and whimpering in pain. The panther suddenly looked at me and licked my wound.

What the fuck, that stung like a bitch.

The panther started to walk closer to me. Step by step. Almost like a horror movie.

"AHHH!" I said, trying to stand up to run away.

The panther suddenly shifted, there revealed a young man, with only a piece of cloth covering his.. manhood.

My eye site was blurry because of my tears, so I couldn't see his face properly. Sooner or later my eyelids slowly closed and I fainted from the lost of blood.

~Jungkook's pov eariler~

I was chasing an alone human running away from me. It looked quite fun to tease them, maybe biting the human's leg would be funny.

It  actually was entertaining to look at humans running away from me. Their face is filled with fear and it is so funny

AHHAHA.

But this time was a bit different. The human tripped and fell, I then was able to see her face.

Her eyes, nose, hair, and lips were so mesmerizing to look at, like a goddess.

In order to apologies to her, I shifted into my human form.

She suddenly fainted and I started to panic. She lost a lot of blood.

I carried her bridal style to my hut. I placed her on the hammock and started to look for some bandages to stop the bleeding. I wrapped her leg with some bandages and secured it tightly.

She's so cute.

Her scent smells sweet, like fresh strawberries with cream that was freshly made.

My heart started to beat rapidly as I leaned down to inhale her scent.

I smelled something so familiar from her. A smell that only comes from us hybrids. Half human and half something... what could that be...

I stuffed my face to her neck and smelled something fishy. Like literally... fishy.

Yep...

She's one of us...

Then her eyes started to open...

~your pov~

I felt comfortable.

Too comfortable.

Am I in heaven?

I started to open my eyes and I was in an unfamiliar room. It looked so... beautiful. I turned my head to look at the room when I saw someone.

That guy from earlier....

OH SHITZU

What the heck... why am I here anyways???

WAIT A MINUTE.

HES THE PANTHER WHO TRIED TO KILL ME.

I started to panic and tried to run away. My plan backfired badly and I went face first onto the floor.

"Be careful." He said punt me down the hammock.

"Why are you doing this? Let me go!" I yelled "Y-y-you tried to kill me!"

"No." He said "And I did it for entertainment."

"Why?"

"Seeing humans in pain entertains me. I am also not letting you go cause..."

He smirked.

"You seemed like a great mate."

"But your a panther and I am a human. We dont look good together anyways, now let me go panther... human... thing."

"Your not human." He said

"And no matter what you say, your going to be my mate no matter what. If you like it or not."

EDITED