1: We Fight all the Time

Steve and Tony were back to fighting and the rest of the crew sat there as usual. It didn't matter at all to them. They fight all the time. It's just like breathing air for them. In the end, Tony would walk down to his workshop and lock himself up for a week or so, following the routine. Whereas, Steve would just quiet down from everyone and be in the gym almost all the time, he'd follow the routine but just in his quiet way.

"Who are you, even? Big man with a suite of armour on? Take that ofd and what is left of you as a superhero?" Steve hurled at Tony.

"Don't forget, Rogers. Even you're a super hero because a man like me, no actually my father, gave you that! Everything about you came out of a bottle!" Tony yelled back equally frustrated.

"Stark, at least I knew how to use that for others good and not just use it for my own 'publicity'" Steve's words hit Stark in the bone as he remembered his first time when he introduced his arc-reactor and then the events after.

"Yeah? At least, i was better than you, not even fighting a war and still be labelled a soldier!" Steve was shocked although masked it pretty well. Tony's words pricked every inch in him. He still has attacks because of the painful memories of the war and this all was just becoming too much to handle.

All of this seriously caught all the others attention. Tony and Steve never went to this extent. The extent where their excruciatingly painful pasts were put forward in front of them and constantly revised.

"Woah! Woah, guys. Relax! Cool down the heat!" Natasha instantly stood up. She knew it had to be shut out now or else it would have ended up too bad.

Just as suspected, Tony marched off to the elevator and the button tinged as the elevator led down to the workshop. Steve walked away to the gym from the stairs. Natasha huffed as she sat down and connected eyes with Clint, they both giving each other a knowing look.
__________________________________________
"For God's Sake! Just make them confess already! Their vent up feelings will lead them to be eachothers death one day!" Bruce yelled in frustration.

"Calm down, darling. Please" Natasha rubbed her husbands back.

"We have to do something. This can't go on like this! We have to make them sit and talk" Pietro spoke up.

"Yeah, i think we all saw what happens when we try that" Loki snorted referring to the previous incident.

"I have an idea!" Wanda instantly spoke up.

"Ooh. I knew you'd always been the sharp one" Vision kissed the side of her head as everyone shook their head at how much of a sap he was being.

_______________________________________________

It had been two days. Today was the first time after it all, that Tony had stepped out of his workshop and Steve showed his face to the rest of the group.

Everyone was gathered around at the Avengers conference table. The tension was breathable as Steve and Tony ignored each other's gazes.

Tony's eyes had huge bags around them and every inch of his face was covered in grease. His hair were messed up and his shirt had little tear holes in them. His face was exhausted from which it was an easy guess that he hadnt slept a wink and worked tirelessly. You could smell the alcohol of off him too.

Steve's eyes were rimmed red and his hair were laced with unwashed oil. All the manliness from Captain America, was drained and for the first time, you could see his bones showing out, he's been starving himself amd exercising mercilessly. Made sense.

"Alright. We've come to a decision" Natasha spoke up.

"About what?" Tony looked up at her.

"We can't deal with you both fighting all the time that's why we've come to the mutual decision of splitting up" this time it was Clint standing by her.