He prefers Oreo's

(This chapter is extremely NSFW cause of sexual content. You've been warned.)

I was at my old house in New York

I was at my old house in New York. The one I was in from age 13-18. My bedroom looked exactly the same as it did back then too, with the baby blue walls and the A/C unit in the window. My queen sized bed taking up the majority of the space and my closet stuffed with junk I didn't want to leave out in the actual bedroom. It was sunny out because the blinds were open and it was casting a bright display on one of my walls, the wall facing the bedroom door to be precise. I was standing in that room with my current boyfriend standing at the door. He was leaning against the doorframe and was looking at me as he always did. In my head, I knew something was wrong.

I asked him why Oreo (Tyler) came over earlier today when I wasn't home. My boyfriend, Anthony, looked at me and began to smile, it was unnerving but he answered me. His voice hoarse but it was toned down so he wasn't yelling or having any voice cracks. He told me that he had hooked up with him. I asked him exactly what did they do. He didn't have any hesitation telling me what he did. He said that he was extremely intimate with him although they didn't go "All the way." I asked him what they did again. Instead of him telling me, I saw it as if I was there. Anthony was sucking Oreo's dick. He even did other lewd things like sitting on each other's face and jerking off on each other and kissing. I could hear the sounds from both of them and from their contact with each other. I could feel the heat radiating from them and the room. It was in my old bedroom. 

(It gets a bit jumpy here)

I was watching one of our house cameras afterward seeing Oreo leaving and I began to cry

I was watching one of our house cameras afterward seeing Oreo leaving and I began to cry. Anthony had cheated on me with someone that I considered a good friend to me. I felt so destroyed and betrayed and it truly hurt.

I was then at my current job, speaking with my boss about it. We were in the back office and she was standing up at the manager's desk while I sat on the black rolling chair next to her. I was still emotional as she asked me if I would still stay with him. I didn't answer her.

Back in my bedroom, I was still talking with Anthony, I asked him how many times this had happened. He smiled again and crossed his arms when he spoke. "Twice." He said, very subtle. My eyes burned but I didn't decide whether I would leave him or not. I remember saying to him that clearly there is nothing here anymore.