Malak's POV

{ I don't own artwork. All rights go to creator(s).}

=====================================

"ARGH!!!! I almost had her in my grasp!!! But, that stupid, old hag had gotten in my way again!!", I roared in frustration at my current failure in capturing my (y/n) back in the clown gremlins nightmare portal. I was currently inside my semi-destroyed bedroom after I had my little conversation with both Bierce and my queen.

Due to my increasingly rising internal rage that was inside of me, I had vented out my rage onto the stuff inside my sleeping chamber. Once I had finally calmed down, I snapped my fingers and my bedroom was instantly back to the way it was before I had my meltdown.

"This isn't good! My beloved has almost managed to gather all the ring pieces for that ugly witch. If I don't stop her soon, my (y/n) will be in greater danger.", I said worriedly to myself. I didn't want to have to do this, but it's the only way.

I then teleported into the next nightmare portal that my bride had just now opened, The Reaper Nurses. I was now in a hospital/asylum (I don't know where the nurses level will really take place at, so just imagine either one of them being it until then.) and walked up to the front desk.

One of the Reaper Nurses that resided in the area instantly appeared right before me, like they felt my presence. "Good Evening, sir! How can we be of service on a "beautiful" night like this?", she said seductively to me with a sassy, sugar-coated tone in her voice.

Ugh! I couldn't stand that voice! It always irritated me to no end, but I needed to focus on the task at hand here in order for this to work.

So, I putted on a fake smile and said, "Why yes, I have a important job for you and your colleagues to do. You see, Bierce has gained a new human to do her bidding again. This human is female and her name is (Y/n) (L/n). I have fallen madly in love with her and plan to make her my queen. However, that old hag is preventing me from doing so. I want you and the other fine ladies to try and stop my love from getting the ring piece in your world. But, you can not kill or injure (y/n), because if you do... well... you know what happened the last time one of you messed up now, don't you?" The Reaper Nurse then shook in fear of what I just said and then nodded her "head" fearfully saying, "I-I remember... s-sir. B-but it won't happen again, I-I swear!"

I then smiled sadistically at her scared form and then said, "Good, now get going! Our special guest will be arriving any minute now, so you better be ready before then." And with that said, the Reaper Nurse nodded and got right back to work informing her pose of the new orders that were now given to them.

I teleported back to the castle and looked through my crystal ball, watching my lovely bride conversing with Bierce in the ballroom. I smile lovingly, while I stroked (y/n)'s beautiful figure on the glass ball.

"It's almost time, my love~! Soon, you will be by my side where you belong and ruling this world, forever. Then, you will bear our children and we will become a family. And I will make sure you stay mine, no matter what it takes..."