Malak's POV

After my little talk with both Bierce and (y/n), I knew that my love would still keep on going to try and save her soul from eternal damnation. I wanted to make sure that (y/n) fails, so that I can gain her beautiful soul for myself and take her to my world where we can be together forever.

I know that she'll be stubborn and resist me at first, but after I marry (y/n) and she has our children, she'll eventually become a submissive and obedient wife to me. Though, I do find her feisty personality a huge turn on.

Suddenly, I saw the next nightmare portal open, which I knew who resided inside there... Agatha.

Agatha was one of my most loyal minions out of the entire monster army. She was also the only monster to called me by a different name instead of 'master' like the others would.

Many years ago, I found Agatha inside one of the old ruins outside the borders of my kingdom and had decided to take her in as a part of my demon army. I then granted her demon-like abilities and powers, in return for her eternal loyalty to me and to me alone.

Agatha had killed many mortals that appeared in her world and turned their souls into her personal dollhouse. While I really didn't care about what she did, after I fell in love with my soulmate, I knew I had to make sure that Agatha didn't kill my future bride.

So, I quickly teleported into her world where I found the little demon herself, "playing" with one of the soul shards in her long, sharp-clawed, and burnt hands. As if feeling my presence, Agatha turned around to see me with a toothy smile on her face.

"Hello daddy! What are you doing here? Have you come to play with me again?", she said in an innocent voice. Agatha has always called me her "daddy" for some reason, even though she's not my biological daughter.

I was fine with it nonetheless, so long as she was loyal to only me. "No, I have come with a mission for you... You see, Bierce has gotten another human to do her dirty work for her. Now I know you love to kill these pathetic mortals for me, and I respect that. But this one human is special to me. This human is a female and her name is (y/n). I've fell in love with her and she is going to be my wife and your future queen. I need you to not kill her, you can still chase her and scare her a bit, but don't hurt her. Do you understand?", I explained to Agatha carefully.

Agatha nodded her head happily as she then said, "Yes daddy!!! I'll make sure to protect my new mommy for you!" And with that, she teleported away, possibly to prepare for (y/n)'s arrival.

I also teleported out of the nightmare portal and back to my...no...our castle. I walked to my and (y/n)'s future bedroom and climbed into bed.

I wished my love was with me right now, cuddling with me and kissing my lips with love in her eyes. I started to grow hard from just thinking about (y/n)'s alluring sent and her body against mine as we would start making our future kin here soon.

"Soon my plan will be complete and I'll have my darling (y/n) with me for all eternity...", I said to myself as I fell asleep dreaming of me and (y/n)'s future as a happy growing family.

Yes, my love! you'll become my dark queen forever! Whether you like it or not..."