Malak's POV

After I watched (y/n) from the second floor in the mansion, I decided to return back and make sure those stupid statues do as their told. I chuckled at my love's amazement of how big and beautiful the mansion was, both inside and outside. 

Just goes to show why I find everything about (y/n) so amazing and unique, I loved it! My love had managed to complete the first and second areas of my nightmare portal fast, but that was because I made the Gold Watchers go a bit easy on her.

Then, I saw (y/n) run quickly to the exit as the nightmare world was beginning to collapse. I wasn't too worried about it though, I'll just bring it back to life as I did many times before.

She successfully made it back to the ballroom and gave the new ring piece to that disgusting witch. Soon that hag will complete the whole ring and steal all of my powers for herself and be rid of my beloved. 

I couldn't let that happen! I needed to make the monsters and obstacles much more harder, even though that my love could get hurt or worse killed. 

So, I planned to secretly put a protection spell on (y/n) to make sure that if the monsters got her or if one of the traps almost hurt her, she'll be healed up instantly. Doing what I did before, I arrived inside the next nightmare world before my queen could come in.

This one was somewhat my second to least favorite world that I created. It contained the dreadful Dread Duckies, that would instantly snap and kill you if spotted by anyone of them. 

I despised it because it takes place in a sewer, where people's waste and trash end up. Plus the smell in here was unbearable for any mere creature to handle!

The duckies must have noticed or felt my presence and one of them (who was the leader) came up to me. "Hey boss, what brings you here? Come to make another one of us?", the demon duck asked me.

"Actually, I have an message for you and your friends. Tell them that a new human is coming here and they must not harm her. She is my future queen and bride. Make sure though that you block or stop her from getting the ring piece, understood?", I ordered him. The duck nodded his head fearfully as a way of saying that he understood what I had just said.

He then left the room to spread the world to the other ducks and I smiled at that. My ultimate plan is almost complete and soon (y/n) will finally be mine and mine forever.

Just you wait...

================================================================================

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter and I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to update quicker.

 I was busy getting ready for another year in collage soon, so I might try to get as many chapters up as possible. 

Thanks again and don't forget to like and vote on this! 

Bye!