Game Area 2: Elementary Evil

(Y/n's POV)

After that super brief, but suspicious, conversation between Bierce and the mysterious Malak, you went to the next nightmare portal that had just now opened. You then jumped inside and walked down the same creepy corridor like before, except as you reached the end you saw a red barrier that was blocking the entrance of the next nightmare.

"Hmm...it appears that Malak has blocked the entrance, I don't think he likes you very much.", Bierce says to you out of nowhere. "How am I suppose to get though this?", you asked her scared and a bit annoyed.

"Go to the ring alter. I can unlock the power to boost your speed for brief periods of time.", Bierce explains to you. You went back the way you came and entered the ballroom again.

Following Bierce's instructions, you went up to the ring alter and are granted the power of super speed from the statue. "Now use it wisely dearie. And don't thank me - we'll work that out later.", Bierce says as you once again go though the portal.

Once inside, you used the speed boost power, that Bierce granted you, to break the barrier and enter the next nightmare world. As soon as you got inside, you saw that this place looked like an old elementary school building, but it was thundering and raining outside, which spooked you up greatly as you have a fear of thunder.

Just then, Bierce's voice calls out to you saying, "Don't you ever miss your school days? After all, it was the last time you were innocent." This jogged a bit of memory in your brain, recalling when you first met your former best friend at a elementary school that almost looked like the one your in currently.

You decided to shake it off and continued your quest as you walked down the creepy entrance, only to be greeted by another red barrier. "Another barrier. You know what to do.", Bierce says again, as if she had just read your mind.

Using the speed boost again, you dashed straight through the barrier, breaking it. Suddenly you come across a old, broken, and damaged school bus that appeared to have came crashing into the building at high speed.

This sent chills down your spine as your mind was signaling red flags inside your brain and telling you to turn back now. But since the portal back to the ballroom was closed and won't open until you get all the soul shards from this world, you had to keep going, so you continued.

As you were walking, you saw red messages that looked like they were written in blood saying 'Welcome Students!' all over the walls. 'I got a bad feeling about this...', you thought to yourself as you finally reached the end of the long hallway.

You opened the doors and saw that you were in a old auditorium. As you walked, you saw that some of the chairs were knocked over and/or broken.

Suddenly, the door that you came through slammed shut behind you, causing you to jump in fear and surprise. 'Ugh! I always hate it when that happens!', you said angrily to yourself as you continued to reach the stage.

When you finally made it, a spotlight turned on in the middle of the stage and you saw another creepy drawing of the same symbol like on the portal that your in now. Then you heard faint music playing in the background as, out of know where, a demon- like girl appeared on the stage. (Picture above)

"Oh, hi there! You must be (Y/n)! My names Agatha! I'm so excited to finally meet my new mother! Welcome!", the strange girl named Agatha says to you sweetly. "Uh...I'm sorry but, what's going on here? And why did you call me your 'mother'!?", you said confused as you were curious as to why this girl called you mother when you didn't have a daughter.