Malak's POV

I was watching my love continue on her quest to find those soul shards for that useless hag through my crystal ball. After the trap that I laid out failed to stop (y/n), due to Bierce giving her a new power, I had to think of something else.

While I was thinking, I saw my bride being chased by one of my duck minions and managing to escape him before it caught her. Another thing that I loved about my (y/n) was her intelligence and quick thinking to overcome any situation that she's put in.

Suddenly, I got an idea, but I needed to wait until (y/n) had finished gathering all the soul shards in this nightmare world. Once my queen had done just that and ran all the way back to the room where the alter was, I quickly teleported into the room before she could head back to the portal.

"I'm afraid that's far enough for you, my dear.~", I said seductively to my love with a toothy grin on my handsome face. The look of absolute fear in my (y/n)'s beautiful (e/c) eyes made me mentally moan in arousal for her.

I wanted to just run over to my queen's terrified body and claim her as mine right there and now. However, I needed to focus in order for my master plan to work, so I had to reluctantly push aside my sexual desires for my (y/n), for now.

After having my brief conversation with (y/n), I then summoned one of my loyal pets, the Doom Ducky, to me. I had made sure that it didn't kill or hurt her, but to only to make a distraction long enough for me to set up the next phase of my plan.

Once that was done, I teleported back to my castle and watched my bride escape and raced back to Bierce's ballroom area. I walked over to the door barrier that connects mine and that ugly witch's domains together.

I overheard Bierce trying to persuade my beloved into trusting her and not me. I decided to argue right back and mentioned her previous victim that she used before (y/n) had arrived.

Bierce didn't have a comeback to my remark and I smirked knowing that I won this fight. I then left the barrier and watched the rest of the conversation between the two women continue.

While they talked, I decided to prepare the next nightmare world for my bride when she enters it. I knew the next one would be difficult for (y/n) to overcome.

I then teleported inside and was in the carnival (or circus) area of this world. I summoned the minions of this world, the Clown Gremlins, to me.

Suddenly, a clown car arrived and out came about five of them. They we're actually pretty small to me as their height reached up to my pant legs.

The clown gremlins circled around me and then bowed in front of my feet. I then ordered them all to not kill or hurt (y/n), less they want to suffer my deadly wrath.

Each one of them nodded and then scurried back to their clown car and drove off. "My plan is almost complete! And soon, my beloved, you will be in my loving arms and by my side, forever! And nothing will get in the way of that or I'll give them a pain far more worse than death itself...", I said as I teleported away to watch my (y/n) enter the portal.

==================================

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and sorry that it came out later than I planned it to be.

I've been busy with school and homework, so I didn't have enough time to write this up. Anyways, please let me know if I need to do any changes to it and I'll try to get the next chapter out real soon.

Thanks for being patient, though!