Malak's POV

(Malak's POV)

I've watched (y/n) from my crystal ball as she was exploring Agatha's nightmarish schoolhouse. She looked scared, but showed determination in her beautiful e/c eyes, even when there were signs of things being not what they seem.

This made me fall for (y/n) even more as, despite the terrors of my monstrous minions that guard each portal, she still has that spark of courage and bravery in her soul that makes her not show fear when confronting them. I then saw my beloved enter the auditorium of the school, where she meets Agatha.

I listened in on their little conversation hearing Agatha's weird and delusional dialogue about how (y/n) was her new mother to her anger-fueled tantrum about my queen trying to escape her grasp. And I wouldn't blame Agatha if I was in her shoes... Oh wait, I was! Ha!

I continued to watch as (y/n) ran and grabbed the soul shards, while also evading and outwitting the demon schoolgirl that was chasing her. Eventually, she got them all and received the next ring piece from the alter.

Then, Agatha blocked the doorway back to the portal and began to angrily rant on about how my love was being mean to her and then said that I was going to punish her for trying to escape. I decided to help stop (y/n) from leaving and transported myself into the courtyard of the school. 

I looked up and saw her staring at me with fear in her beautiful (e/c) eyes that looked like they were trying to hypnotize me. I then said to (y/n) in a charming, seductive voice, "End of the road, my dear."

I then transformed into my reaper form and began to chase my lovely future bride through the halls of the creepy schoolhouse, while Agatha set up many traps to try and slow her down. Throughout our little chase, I tried to convince (y/n) that Bierce was using her and then will forget about her, while also advising my love to give up and be with me forever. 

However, she was too stubborn and continued to run and ignore my warnings and advances. Soon, (y/n) made it back to the auditorium and I decided to leave as the doors were closed before I could get inside. 

I made it back to my personal chambers and watched the rest of the event unfold through the crystal ball. It looked like Agatha was going to capture my queen, but that old hag, Bierce, opened the door behind (y/n) that allowed her to escape to the portal. 

Me being angry was an understatement, I was livid! How dare that witch interfere with my plans to make (y/n) mine?! 

I needed to stop Bierce from completing her plans, but I had to make sure that my love isn't hurt or worse killed by my other dangerous minions. Knowing that she'll send my love into the next portal, I went in before (y/n) could. 

I teleported inside the mansion where the monsters that resided in here, the Gold Watchers, were walking around with their permanent, expressionless faces on. When they saw me, they froze up in fear, due to me seeing them and because I was the one that made them all this way. 

I ordered them to move again and they all began to bow down, like I was their king or god, which I definitely was. I then told/yelled at them the same thing I said to Agatha and the Murder Monkey before about (y/n) and what she was to me, while also threatening them if they harm or leave a single scratch on her wonderful body. 

The gold watchers nodded their heads or grunted as a sign of 'yes' and then walked away. I then left and waited for my love to begin her next task for Bierce as I smile with a sinister, toothy grin on my face.

"Everything is coming together smoothly. And soon, my beautiful queen, you will be mine for all eternity..."