29

"nooo. i don't want to go homeee" taehyung whined when jimin said that he should go home.

"why? aren't you scared of hospitals?" jimin asked.

"i am but i want to talk with you more!" taehyung whined again, pouting.

he really is making me weak

"okay fine but if jungkook called you again, go home okay?" jimin said and taehyung quickly nodded.

"can we talk about what happened to you jiminie?" taehyung asked and jimin slowly stared at him.

"uhm..."

"i-it's okay if you don't want to..." taehyung mumbled.

jimin sighed before replying to taehyung.

"i'll tell you soon yeah?" jimin said and taehyung nodded.

"so i guess no beer for your birthday then" yoongi interrupted, pouting and jimin just groaned.

"stop doing that. you're not cute" namjoon said, sighing.

"but i want to drink beer tomorrow!" yoongi whined, still pouting.

"our friend is confined dude. we don't have time for beers" namjoon replied.

"t-tomorrow? w-who's birthday is it?" taehyung asked, looking at the three.

"oh you're still here?" yoongi asked and namjoon just face palmed.

"yeah! is it your birthday hyung?" taehyung asked.

yoongi looked at jimin who is also looking at him, telling him to keep his mouth shut.

"it's jimin's birthday tomorrow" yoongi said and jimin tried to get up but he groaned when he felt pain.

"i'll chase him for you" namjoon said and he looked at the older.

yoongi's eyes widened before running out of the room, namjoon following.

"tomorrow is your birthday? why didn't you tell me?" taehyung asked as soon as the door closed.

"it's nothing taehyung. you don't have to worry about that" jimin replied, smiling at the younger.

"we should celebrate it. celebrating it in the hospital isn't great but atleast we celebrated it right?" taehyung said and jimin just stared at him.

"you need to attend your classes tomorrow taehyung" jimin said.

"but i can skip them. i already skipped my classes today" taehyung said, pouting.

"that's why you need to attend your classes tomorrow. you already skipped your classes today" jimin said but taehyung pouted more.

even if that is my weakness, that won't work today

"okay fine" taehyung huffed, crossing his arms across his chest.

jimin just chuckled, ruffling taehyung's hair.

"i got him" namjoon said, panting as he holds yoongi.

"did you really ran around the hospital?" jimin asked, laughing.

"yeah. this small bean is so fast!" namjoon complained.

"yah! i'm not small! you're just tall!" yoongi said, kicking namjoon.

"ouch!" namjoon shouted.

when yoongi and namjoon calmed down, namjoon slowly walked towards jimin and taehyung.

"hey kid. can i talk to jimin for a second?" namjoon asked taehyung. the younger quickly nodded, standing up as he hesitantly walked to the door.

"hyung..." jimin called out for yoongi. the older quickly got it.

"i'll accompany you" yoongi said and taehyung nodded, the two walking out of the room.

"so what are you going to do after you recover?" namjoon asked.

"i don't know hyung. i'll try to look for a part time job then maybe i'll look for an apartment?" jimin said, not sure.

"you know you can stay at my place" namjoon said and jimin's eyes widen.

"hyung, that's too much. you already have done many things for me" jimin said but namjoon just shaked his head.

"you're my friend. i'll help you no matter what" namjoon answered, smiling as dimples started to show on his cheeks.

"thank you hyung" jimin replied.

meanwhile, the two outside the room are talking about something.

"hyung, can you help me surprise jiminie?" taehyung asked when they got out of the room.

"surprise him for what?" yoongi asked back, putting his hands in his pocket as he leaned on the wall.

"it's his birthday tomorrow right? i want him to be happy somehow so i'm thinking of celebrating it but he didn't agree when i told him so i will just surprise him" taehyung explained, the older listening.

"jimin isn't really used in celebrating his birthday. we just drink beer and that's it. but i also wanted to make him happy after all the things that has happened to him so yeah, i'll help you" yoongi replied and taehyung eyes widen, quickly hugging yoongi.

"thank you so much hyung!" yoongi just chuckled, ruffling taehyung's hair.

-

"i'll go home now jiminie. please take a rest and drink your medicines" taehyung said, giving jimin a smile and waving at him.

"take care taehyung" jimin replied, smiling and waving back.

"i'll walk with you kid" namjoon said, the younger nodding.

when the two reached the first floor, taehyung stopped walking making namjoon to stop too.

"you can go back now hyung. i don't want jungkook to see me with jimin's friends..." taehyung mumbled, lowering his head.

"i understand. you go home safely okay?" namjoon said, ruffling taehyung's hair.

why do they keep ruffling my hair? am i a dog?

"thank you by the way hyung for helping me" taehyung thanked, bowing and namjoon just smiled at him.

the two waved at each other before taehyung started to walk outside of the hospital.

"tae!" taehyung quickly looked for jungkook, waving at him before walking quickly to the younger.

he was greeted by a tight hug, making his eyes go wide.

"i missed you so much..." jungkook mumbled at taehyung's hair causing the younger to giggle.

"i missed you too kook..." taehyung replied back, inhaling jungkook's scent.

"let's go home?" jungkook asked and the older nodded.

maybe it's time to answer him