15

"i'm kim jisoo"

"park jimin" jimin also held his hand out, doing a handshake with jisoo before letting go.

"now, mind me telling what is happening in that little head of yours?" jisoo asked, pointing jimin's head.

"well, you know the feeling of liking someone?" jimin asked, starting his story telling.

"of course. i also like someone in this campus" jisoo answered, smiling a little bit.

"oh really? who is it?" jimin asked and jisoo immediately raised her eyebrow.

"that's my secret. why would i tell you?" jisoo teased, smirking at jimin.

"oh come on. you asked me to tell you what is happening in my life but you can't tell me who is in there? it's unfair" jimin said, pointing at jisoo's heart before crossing his arms across his chest, pouting.

"you are so childish. fine. i'll tell you once you finish your story" jisoo said, rolling her eyes when she saw jimin smiling.

"okay. i like someone and i keep on giving him love letters everyday except for the day when i got sick..." jimin continued only to see jisoo smirking again at him, her arms acrossed her chest.

"you're giving love letters? i didn't know a bully like you can do things like that hahaha" jisoo teased making jimin frown.

"yah! you're not helping!" jimin shouted, kicking jisoo's chair slightly.

"what? i just find it funny" jisoo said, laughing more.

"whatever. how did you know that i am a bully?" jimin asked raising his eyebrows.

"based on your looks, you look like one. and remember when you bumped into me?" jisoo answered and jimin's eyes went wide.

"that was you?!" jimin asked, more like shouted. jisoo laughed again because of jimin's reaction.

"do you have amnesia? or are you getting old and you tend to forget things huh?" jisoo asked, still laughing at jimin who is frowning.

"you're bad! i think you are the bully here"
jimin said, crossing his arms again across his chest like a child.

"still a kid. psh. anyways, what happened next?" jisoo asked, letting jimin continue.

"oh. so i was saying that i like someone and i keep giving him love letters. until one day, a friend of mine asked for a help to write a confession note to someone so i helped him. but he slipped it at the wrong locker—"

"and he slipped it to the locker of the person you like, am i right?" jisoo interrupted and jimin's eyes went wide again.

"h-how do y-you know?" jimin stuttered out, eyes still wide.

"i'm guessing, the person you like is kim taehyung" jisoo said and jimin eyes went wider than a while ago (if that is even possiblej

"w-what? h-how?" jimin stuttered out again, still looking at jisoo.

"and jungkook is the friend that you helped right?" jisoo asked again one more time and jimin's eyes is going to explode because it keeps getting bigger.

"d-do you know s-something?! h-how do you know a-all of these?!" jimin shouted but jisoo just kept her smirk on her face.

"i—"

"goodmorning class!" the professor entered, stopping jisoo from what she was going to say.

"goodmorning sir!" the students greeted back, bowing before taking a seat.

"okay. bring out a one whole sheet of pad paper and do an essay about world war two" the professor instructed and the students quickly followed.

"jisoo. tell me what were you going to say a while ago, please" jimin whispered at jisoo who is beside her, busy doing the essay.

"later. after class" jisoo whispered back, still looking at her paper.

"now please? i'm curious!" jimin whispered again, not yet writing.

"i said later. do that first" jisoo whispered back again, pointing at jimin's empty paper.

"but i want to know—"

"mr. park! ms. kim! if you keep on whispering there, just go outside and shout at each other!" the professor shouted making the two guilty.

"sorry sir..." they both said in unision before continuing their work.

-

"class dismissed!" the professor shouted.

students started to go out from their classroom to have their lunch break.

when the classroom was empty, jimin quickly asked jisoo.

"now, tell me!" jimin said and jisoo just sighed, shaking her head.

"okay chill. let me ask you one more thing. are you still giving him a love letter?" jisoo asked, looking straightly at jimin's eyes.

"since they started going out, no..." jimin sadly answered, looking at the floor.

"taehyung is my brother. jungkook is my bestfriend and he is the also one that i like. he went to me and told me everything. i was shocked at first then i got hurt when he told me that he's going to try to date my brother"

____________________
hey! sorry i forgot to upload yesterday. i just went swimming with my friends. now here's the update!!! hope you still like jisoo's character here ❤️