18

"tae~ dear! wake up! you have a visitor!" mrs. kim shouted from downstairs making taehyung whine.

he was about to sleep again when he remembered that his mom told him he has a visitor.

he quickly got up, running down the stairs to see jimin standing in the living room. his hands inside his pocket while his eyes roamed around the house.

"j-jiminie!" taehyung squeaked making jimin's eyes turn to him.

"oh t-taehyung! hey. uhm, am i a little bit early?" jimin asked, looking at his watch.

"ah n-no. i just forgot. you can sit down for a while. i'll just go and get ready yeah?" taehyung said, giving jimin his box smile again.

"sure. just take your time" jimin said, sitting on the couch.

taehyung nodded, running back to his room to get ready for shower and to prepare his clothes.

meanwhile, jimin silently sat on the couch, still roaming his eyes in the house when a picture caught his eye.

it was their family picture. he stood up, walking closer to the picture.

what a perfect family, he thought.

"oh dear. is there anything you need?" a voice appeared. he looked at it and he saw taehyung's mom.

she's also pretty, like her son

"a-ah nothing mrs. kim" jimin replied, smiling at taehyung's mom.

"why don't you sit here at the dining table and maybe we can have a little talk while waiting for my son?" mrs. kim suggested, smiling back at jimin.

jimin nodded before following taehyung's mom in the dining room.

once they sat on the chairs, mrs. kim started the conversation with a smile.

"you're such a handsome man. what is your name dear?" mrs. kim asked.

"i'm park jimin ma'am. you can call me jimin" jimin replied, bowing slightly.

"oh what a nice name. jimin dear, you are the first man who went here besides from his friends and i am really happy for that. he always mention jin and hoseok but i never heard jimin. are you perhaps my son's boyfriend?" mrs. kim asked again, still a smile on her face.

jimin gulped, not knowing how to answer this when a voice interrupted them.

"goodmorning honey. is the food ready? oh, who's this?" mr. kim gave mrs. kim a peck on her cheeks before turning his head to jimin.

"ah goodmorning mr. kim. i'm park jimin" jimin quickly stood up, bowing to show the sign of respect.

"goodmorning. are you waiting for jisoo? she's still asleep" mr. kim said, also sitting at one of the chairs.

"he's here for taehyung hon. they have rehearsals for their play" mrs. kim explained and jimin nodded.

"ah, i see. is that what your son is talking about? he said the play is romeo and juliet" mr. kim said, mixing his coffee.

"really? i love that story! maybe my son is romeo so who will be his juliet?" mrs kim. exclaimed happily, her eyes sparkling.

jimin got nervous again. what will happen if they knew that i'm romeo and taehyung is juliet?!

his thoughts got cut off when a voice appeared beside him.

"jiminie! i'm sorry that i let you wait. did you feel comfortable here?" taehyung asked, smiling at jimin.

"ah no. it's fine. i got to meet your parents" jimin replied, smiling back at taehyung.

"really?! that's great! mom, dad, this is jimin. my friend"

ouch

"oh he's your friend! i thought he is your boyfriend!" mrs. kim said, laughing a little bit.

"what?! no! mom, noona is his girlfriend" taehyung shouted again, also laughing with his mom.

"what?! jisoo is your girlfriend?! how come she didn't say anything to me?!" mr. kim shouted making everyone stop.

"no! he's not my boyfriend!" another voice joined, making all of their heads turn.

"but you were calling him babe when we were in the canteen. you also helped him when he was hurt.." taehyung mumbled but everyone heard it.

"no baby brother. we were just playing a game okay? he's just my friend" jisoo explained, also sitting at one of the chairs.

"okay okay. let's all calm down and have a nice breakfast okay?" mrs. kim said and all of them nodded.

"so you are friends with my son and daughter. that's good to hear" mr. kim started while they were eating.

"ah by the way, he is romeo and i am juliet! we will be rehearsing that later and we'll be going out after. is that okay dad? mom? noona?" taehyung innocently asked, giving them all his puppy eyes.

damn, i would say yes in a second if he looks at me like that, jimin thought.

"that's okay dear! right hon?" mrs. kim replied, also asking his husband.

"i will let you in one condition..." mr. kim said and taehyung nodded, signaling his dad to continue.

"i want jimin to wash this plates before you go" mr. kim seriously said.

"dad! he is our visito—"

"i'll do it sir" jimin interrupted and mr. kim smiled, nodding before eating again.

are they treating me as taehyung's boyfriend?

____________________
are you surprised with another update? i'll update this everyday! ❤️ so please continue to support me 💕 thank you ❤️