26

when monday came, taehyung walked silently through the corridors, slowly walking to his locker.

when he opened his locker, he was surprised to see a love letter.

"Hey. Kook here. I hope you have a good day. Let's eat together at lunch, yeah? Love you <3

-J"

taehyung smiled, slowly locking his locker when he felt two pairs of arms around his waist.

"taetae! my baby! we missed you!" hoseok shouted as he jumped with taehyung in his arms.

"yah! hobi hyung! i'm getting dizzy!" taehyung shouted making hoseok chuckle and he slowly put taehyung down.

"sorry for that. he ate something sweet" jin explained, handing taehyung his coffee.

"i'm used to it hyung. by the way, how are you? we haven't been together for like a month!" taehyung asked, sipping through his coffee.

"you're over acting taetae. it was just days! hahaha. we're good, how about you?" hoseok asked.

"i'm good. just a little bit nervous cause the play is tomorrow" taehyung mumbled, fidgeting with his sleeve.

"aw taetae. i know you can do it! how's rehearsals by the way?" jin asked, ruffling taehyung's hair.

"it's fine. we'll be having a dress rehearsal today" taehyung explained, looking at his watch.

"we'll be watching tae okay? what time tomorrow is the play?" hoseok asked.

"four o'clock in the afternoon. i hope to see you there hyungs!" taehyung happily said, showing his hyungs his box smile.

"don't forget to rest tae okay? we'll be going now!" jin said, pulling hoseok with him before waving at the younger. taehyung also waved back.

taehyung sipped through his coffee again, sighing as he thinks what will happen on the rehearsal.

he started walking to the theater room, thinking if he should really avoid jimin or what.

he knows that jimin is wrong about kissing him but he also made a mistake. why didn't he stopped jimin?

as soon as he reached the theater room, he saw professor lee on a chair, looking onto space like there is something going on in his head.

"goodmorning sir. are we starting the dress rehearsal now?" taehyung asked when he reached professor lee.

professor lee looked at him, his eyes full of worry.

"is there something wrong sir?" taehyung asked confusedly.

"we have a problem mr. kim" professor lee mumbled.

"what is it?" taehyung asked confusedly.

"the play is tomorrow and we can't find another romeo" professor lee said, worry visible in his voice.

"another romeo? why? what happened to jimin?" taehyung asked continously.

did he quit? it's not because of yesterday, is it?

taehyung thoughts was interrupted when professor lee said those six words.

"mr. park is in the hospital"

jimin is in the hospital

"w-what? w-why?" taehyung asked, his eyes wide and his lips parted.

"one of his friend, mr. min, found him infront of their house, full of punches and bruises" professor lee explained and it surprised taehyung more.

it's not because of kook right? no. me and kook were together yesterday.

"i'll go visit him" taehyung said and was about to run when professor lee grabbed his wrist.

"mr. kim. tomorrow is the play. we need you to rehearse for the play" professor lee said.

"but how? is there another romeo?" taehyung asked, wanting to go to the hospital already.

"we'll look for another one. just please, stay here" professor lee said, begging taehyung.

"no! why don't you just move the play? we haven't announced it yet right?" taehyung shouted, just wanting to get out of the theater room.

"but how about the other casts who is already getting ready for tomorrow?" professor lee asked.

"then tell them that we will move the play! i can't act without my romeo!" taehyung shouted, getting out of professor lee's grip.

taehyung rushed down the hallway, crying as he tried to get out of the crowd of students in the coridorrs.

"ouch!" taehyung whined as he bumped into someone. he almost fell but good thing their was a pair of arms around him.

"hey, slow down a litte, kid. why are you running and crying?" the boy asked, slowly helping taehyung to stand up.

"i-i'm sorry. y-you're k-kim namjoon right?" taehyung asked when he saw the figure infront of him.

"yeah" namjoon replied.

"d-do you know p-park jimin?" taehyung asked, trying to wipe his tears.

"he's my friend. why?" namjoon asked back, confused.

"d-do you know t-that h-he's in the h-hospital?" taehyung asked again.

"yeah. that's why i'm here. i told professor lee that he can't go to rehearsals today" namjoon explained.

"y-you're not a-attending your c-classes?" taehyung asked again.

"no. my friend needs me. he was almost killed yesterday" namjoon said seriously, his eyebrows furrowed.

"a-almost k-killed? w-what happened?" taehyung asked, confused.

"i also don't know but what i know is it's because of his father" namjoon said, sighing.

"c-can i go w-with you?" taehyung asked, grabbing namjoon's sleeve.

"are you sure? you're a kid with honor right? you want to destroy your image here?" namjoon asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"i-i don't c-care. i n-need to see j-jimin. please let me go with you" taehyung begged.

"okay. but you'll have to ride a motorcycle. is that okay with you?" namjoon asked, sighing.

"y-yeah. i already rode a motorcycle for how many times" taehyung shyly said.

"let me guess. it's jimin's motorcycle. am i right?" namjoon teased but taehyung just shyly nodded.

namjoon chuckled before walking to his motorcycle, helping taehyung with his helmet.

please be okay jiminie