5

"y-you?"

"yes taehyung. park jimin will be your romeo" professor lee replied.

taehyung just stared at them with wide eyes and lips parted, still processing on what professor lee had said.

taehyung looked at jimin's hand who is waiting and taehyung slowly shook his hand with jimin's.

"k-kim taehyung"

fuck, his hands are so soft. he also looks cute when he's stuttering. jimin thought.

sadly, taehyung has to let go but jimin is still happy because he fucking held taehyung's hand.

"okay! since you already got to know each other. we'll be starting now the rehearsals" professor lee happily said, pushing the two in the middle of the stage, giving them their lines.

-

"can I go forward when my heart is here? turn back, dull earth, and find thy centre out" taehyung quietly giggled, finding it silly on how jimin is saying his lines.

"is there a problem?" jimin confusedly asked.

"nope. you just look silly" taehyung said while giggling and jimin swears that's the cutest thing he ever heard.

"oh. do you want me to repeat it again?" jimin asked and taehyung quickly shook his head.

"no. that's perfect" taehyung said while giving jimin his boxy smile and jimin's heart is melting right now.

"okay! it's break time. you can go rest for a while!" professor lee announced, leaving the two in the middle of the stage.

"jimin?" taehyung softly called and jimin quickly looked at him.

"yeah?"

"uhm, look, i'm sorry for the way i acted a while ago..." taehyung shyly said, tucking his hair behind his ear.

"it's okay. it was may fault anyways" jimin softly said, chuckling.

"rea—"

"taehyung!" the two quickly looked at where the voice came, only to see jin and hoseok standing behind the curtains.

"hyungs!" taehyung quickly ran to them, hugging the two again.

"how's rehearsals?" jin asked, wanting to hear interesting story from taehyung.

"it was great. jimin is my romeo" taehyung said, his cheeks turning pink.

"wait. jimin? park jimin?" jin curiously asked and taehyung nodded.

jin looked at hoseok who just shrugged his shoulders.

"w-well that's good tae. just don't get too close to him okay?" jin warned taehyung who is pouting.

"why?" taehyung asked, cutely tilting his head to the side.

"uhm, just do what i say yeah?" jin said and taehyung thought for a few seconds before nodding.

meanwhile, jimin asked professor lee if he could go because he still have a soccer training.

"hey romeo!" jimin turned his head at the side to see namjoon and yoongi at the lockers.

"sup?" jimin asked as he walked closer to his friends.

"how's being romeo?" namjoon asked while jimin is grabbing his soccer shoes from his locker.

"it's great" jimin replied, smiling at how the rehearsals went good.

"oh. smiling i see" yoongi teased and jimin chuckled.

"anyways, i'll be going at the soccer field already. see you tomorrow!" jimin waved his hand, running to the soccer field.

"huh? late i see. the competition is getting near already. you're the team captain, you should be early!" the coach shouted at jimin who only looked down.

"since you're late, give me 100 push ups. now!" jimin quickly went down while the others stretched their arms and legs.

as soon as jimin finished his push-ups, a hand was infront of him.

"need any help hyung?" jimin accepted it, standing up with the help of jungkook's hand.

"thanks jungkook" jimin thanked as jungkook showed his bunny smile.

"no problem hyung. anyways, why were you late?" jungkook asked as they walked to the bench to drink some water.

"professor lee asked me to act for an upcoming theatre performance so we had a rehearsal" jimin explained and jungkook nodded.

"just tell me if you are in rehearsals and i'll tell coach" jungkook suggested and jimin gave him a sweet smile.

"thank you kid" jimin ruffled jungkook's hair while chuckling.

-

after training, jimin is walking to his locker. he decided to write another letter for taehyung.

jimin grabbed a piece of paper from his bag and a pen.

"Hey. I heard that you got in through the auditions for romeo and juliet. That's nice to hear :) Who could be your romeo? I wished that was me hehe :P Just kidding. Anyways, I hope you had a great day ♥️

-J"

jimin gave a last smile to the letter before slipping it in taehyung's locker.

he walked away smiling and he never regretted of his decision.

"we'll go ahead tae. take care okay? see you tomorrow!" jin said and pulled hoseok with him leaving taehyung who is chuckling infront of his locker.

when he opened his locker, he was surprised to see another letter again but he finds himself smiling at it.

he grabbed it and read it with a smile never leaving his face.

__________

it's my birthday today so here's an update ♥️