28

"t-taehyung..."

"j-jiminie..." taehyung called back, tears starting to form again in his eyes.

"we'll go outside for a while" namjoon said, pulling yoongi again with him.

when they got out, jimin looked back at taehyung.

"hey. why are you crying?" jimin asked, pointing at the chair beside him.

taehyung got what jimin said, sitting at the chair beside him.

jimin slowly sat up, groaning as he felt pain. taehyung quickly helped him, putting a pillow behind him.

"a-are you o-okay?" taehyung asked, fidgeting with his fingers.

"i'm fine now taehyung. stop crying" jimin said, wiping taehyung's tears with his hand.

"j-jiminie, i-i'm s-sorry" taehyung apologized, crying more.

"shh. why are you sorry? you didn't do anything" jimin said, trying to wipe taehyung's tears again but it keeps on falling.

"b-because of me, y-you are in the h-hospital" taehyung answered.

"hey, don't say that. you didn't punch me okay? don't blame yourself" jimin said, comforting taehyung.

"b-but k-kook p-punched you. it's b-because of me t-that he p-punched you" taehyung said.

"it's my fault taehyung yeah? i kissed you knowing that you already have jungkook. i'm sorry" jimin apologized.

"stop crying now okay? i'm okay now taehyung" jimin said when taehyung didn't reply, smiling at the younger as he wiped the last tears on taehyung face.

"is your drama done now? we're hungry" yoongi interrupted, rubbing his stomach.

jimin and taehyung just laughed at yoongi while namjoon face palmed.

"come on taehyung. here's your food" yoongi said, handing taehyung his food.

"thank you hyung" taehyung thanked, bowing.

"yah! where's my food? i'm hungry too" jimin asked, crossing his arms across his chest as he saw his two friends already eating.

"you can just eat my food jiminie" taehyung said, offering his food to jimin with his box smile.

"ah no taehyung. you need to eat. i can eat later" jimin said but taehyung shaked his head.

"i'll just feed you then" taehyung said.

"no taehyung. that's all yours" jimin replied but taehyung pouted making jimin sigh.

"fine" taehyung smiled so wide, opening his food.

taehyung started to feed jimin, saying 'ah' and jimin is following.

"i bet one thousand won. jimin is imagining that they are a couple right now" yoongi said.

"two thousand. jimin is imagining that he is kissing taehyung right now" namjoon replied.

the two looked at each other, doing a handshake before continuing on their food.

-

"what will happen to the play then?" jimin asked when they are all finished with their foods.

"professor lee said that they will look for another romeo but i told him to just move the date of the play" taehyung answered, drinking the water namjoon gave to him.

"why? they could have just looked for another romeo taehyung. i know you're excited for the play tomorrow" jimin replied but taehyung quickly shaked his head.

"i don't want to..." taehyung mumbled making jimin confused.

"why? i thought you like acting?" jimin asked.

"i do like acting but i don't want to act if you are not my romeo" taehyung replied, looking directly at jimin's eyes.

"you can ask jungkook to do it right?" jimin asked again but taehyung just shaked his head.

"he can't memorize your lines in just a few hours. yah! i think you don't want me as your partner anymore" taehyung whined, pouting but jimin just chuckled.

"it's not that taehyung. i just want you to act already because i know you love acting" jimin replied.

"i already told you i love acting but i can't do it if you're not my romeo!" taehyung whined again making jimin laugh.

"okay okay. stop whining now. just let me know when is the play okay?" jimin said and taehyung nodded quickly.

their conversation was interrupted when taehyung's phone rang.

"go take it" jimin said when he saw taehyung hesitating if he should answer it or not.

"kook?" taehyung said when the call started.

("where are you tae?! it's lunch break already! you're classmates told me that you didn't attend your classes!")

"i-i'm sorry kook. just go eat your lunch with your friends"

("why?! where are you?!")

"kook, please calm down. i'm at the hospital"

("what?! what are you doing there?! did something happen to you?!")

"no. i just visited mom" taehyung lied, not wanting to cause anymore trouble since jimin is full of bruises.

("oh. want me to go there?")

"no! i-i mean you don't have to. i'm fine here. dad is with me so don't worry"

("okay. take care alright? have you eaten?")

"yeah. you also take care kook. eatwell"

("alright. i'll hang up. love you")

and the call ended with a sigh from taehyung.

"something wrong?" jimin asked but taehyung just shaked his head.

"i just don't want to cause any more touble..." taehyung mumbled.

"that's why you lied? why don't you tell your parents? if jungkook comes to your house and he sees your parents there, you're doomed" jimin said and taehyung's eyes widen.

"omg! you're right jiminie! hold on, i'll call them" taehyung said, looking for his parents' contacts.

jimin just chuckled, enjoying to see taehyung talking to his parents.