22

"are you okay now?" jimin asked as he helped taehyung in drinking the water he bought for him.

"i'm okay now jiminie" taehyung replied, looking up at jimin who is standing infront of him, giving him a smile.

"next time, tell me if you're scared okay? we won't ride that anymore" jimin said, wiping taehyung's mouth with his handkerchief.

"okay! let's walk again. i don't wanna sit anymore" taehyung whined standing up with the help of jimin's arm.

"oh! look at that jiminie! it's eevee!" taehyung cheerfully said, like a kid, walking to the booth full of stuffed toys.

jimin followed him, also looking at the stuffed toy.

"how much is this?" jimin asked to the boy in the booth.

"you're not going to buy that sir. you need to play this game and win" the boy said, pointing at the gun and the cans behind him.

"give me the gun" jimin said, taking out his money, paying for the booth.

"go jiminie! you can do it!" taehyung cheered, lifting his fists in the air.

jimin just smirked at him before starting to shoot the cans.

luckily, jimin shot all the cans and taehyung just kept on cheering him.

"here you go sir" the boy said, handing jimin the stuffed toy.

jimin thanked the boy before they started walking again.

"here. it's for you" jimin mumbled, handing taehyung the stuffed toy.

"r-really?" taehyung stuttered out, slowly grabbing the stuffed toy.

"you want ice cream?" jimin asked. the younger nodded.

jimin quickly jogged to the ice cream stand, telling their orders.

"strawberry for you" jimin handed the ice cream and was confused when taehyung's eyes widen.

"how did you know my favorite?" taehyung asked and it's jimin's turn now to be shocked.

shit, i forgot that he doesn't know that i am stalking him for years

"a-ah, it's a guess! i didn't knew that i was right" jimin explained, scratching the back of his neck.

taehyung giggled, enjoying his ice cream.

"h-how are the things between you and jungkook?" jimin asked while they're walking and he mentally facepalmed.

why did i just asked that?

"oh we're good! he keeps on taking me out on a date" taehyung replied, smiling.

jimin just stared at him, doesn't know if he should be hurt or what.

he was cut off with his thoughts when taehyung spoke again.

"the sky is getting dark now. should we go home?" taehyung asked. jimin looked at his watch.

it's already five thirty pm. i should bring you home before seven. maybe this will be the last advantage i can use.

"can we ride one more?" jimin requested.

"sure. where do you want jiminie?" taehyung asked, looking around the amusment park.

"there" jimin said, pointing at the ferris wheel.

-

"it's my first time here! i'm excited!" taehyung exclaimed happily, still hugging the stuffed toy jimin won for hin.

the ferris wheel started to move. as they got higher and higher, taehyung can't help but to be wowed.

"the view is so beautiful jiminie!" taehyung said, staring out of the window.

it's really beautiful love

jimin thought as he just stared at taehyung who is smiling and enjoying the view.

maybe this is the first and last time that i will be with you love

jimin slowly sat close to taehyung, grabbing his jaw to turn his head on him.

taehyung stared at him confusedly.

this will be the last

jimin quickly pressed his lips on taehyung's, closing his eyes as he let his lips linger on taehyung's.

taehyung's eyes widen, not knowing what to do. he was just shocked.

fireworks started to pop up in the sky and the two didn't realized that they were on top already.

jimin let his lips linger for a few more seconds before slowly pulling away just to see a shocked taehyung.

"i-i'm sorry" jimin mumbled, removing his hand from taehyung's face.

taehyung slowly nodded, gripping his stuffed toy tighter as he looked outside the window.

once the ride was finished, neither of the two is talking. they are walking with a space between them and it was killing jimin inside.

i shouldn't have done that

"taehyung..." jimin called out when they reached his motorcycle.

"yes?" taehyung replied, looking up at jimin.

"i'm... i'll take you home" jimin mumbled, putting the helmet on taehyung's head again and the drove off.

when they reached taehyung's house, they were surprised to see jungkook at the gate.

"kook?" taehyung called out and the latter quickly raised his head up.

"tae! where were you? i've been texting and calling you!" jungkook worriedly said, holding taehyung's arms.

"i'm sorry. i went out with jiminie" taehyung apologized, looking at the floor.

jungkook slowly turned his eyes behind taehyung, only to see jimin, standing beside his motorcycle with a helmet on his hands.

"it's getting cold already. you should go inside now. i'll text you later" jungkook said, the younger nodded before turning to jimin.

he slowly walked to jimin, the two just staring at each other.

"can i ask you something?" taehyung asked and jimin just nodded.

"why did you do that?"