1

"please don't hurt me!"

"oh my god. he's going to be dead"

"jimin is going to kill him"

"dude. it was just an accident" namjoon whispered to jimin who is giving the boy on the floor a death glare.

"get out of my sight" jimin sternly said as the boy on the floor quickly grabbed his things, running away crying.

jimin sighed, looking around him to see people whispering at each other.

"what are you all looking at?! don't you have any classes to go?!" jimin shouted making all of them walk away with fear.

"someone's in a bad mood today" yoongi mumbled to namjoon but jimin heard it, turning his head to look at his two friends.

"what are you saying? i'm always in a bad mood" jimin replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

"oh really? because i remember you one time smiling all day because taehyung was in the same class with you. you even blushed when he sat next to you" namjoon said, rolling his eyes.

jimin stopped walking causing the two to bump to him. jimin turned around and the two know they already fucked up.

"i'm giving you three counts to run" jimin said angrily before yoongi grabbed namjoon with him, running to their classes while laughing.

-

"taehyung! what the fuck is taking you so long?!" jin shouted from outside the bathroom of the school, sighing.

"just a sec!" taehyung shouted back.

"what the hell is happening?" hoseok asked who just came with three cups of coffees in his hand.

"done!" taehyung squeaked, startling hoseok who almost drop the coffees.

"about time!" jin groaned, reaching for his coffee.

"you're over-reacting hyung. i just fixed my pants because it keeps on going up to my tummy" taehyung cutely said, also reaching for his coffee.

"it's because that is a high-waisted jeans idiot" jin said as he started to walk, the following behind him.

the three walked to their own lockers, talking about the assignments they need to pass.

as they reached their lockers, taehyung opened his just to be greeted with a piece of paper.

"oh. what is this?" taehyung cutely asked to himself, grabbing the paper from his locker.

"Hey. Goodmorning to you :)! Did you eat your breakfast? I know this might look creepy but I just want you to know that you should take care of yourself, yeah? Don't let boys play with you. You look cute and adorable btw. I hope you have a good day ^_^

-J"

"tae's got a boyfriend!" hoseok sang as he was looking at the paper in taehyung's hand.

"a what?!" jin shouted, quickly closing his locker before running to hoseok and taehyung.

"who the hell is J?" jin asked after reading the letter.

taehyung hadn't move. he feels his blood running to his cheeks.

"taehyung's blushing! oh my god!" hoseok squealed, pinching taehyung's cheeks.

"yah stop it!" taehyung shouted, pouting before rereading the letter again.

"the one who gave me this is being cute" taehyung said making the two look at him.

"oh tae...we know you have a thing on love letters but i'm warning you, if that boy is gonna hurt you, i'm going to kill him" jin sternly said while hoseok and taehyung just chuckled.

"we're going to be late. come on!" hoseok said, pulling the two to their first class of the day.

meanwhile, a black haired boy was standing infront of his locker, smiling like an idiot after he heard the whole conversation.

kim taehyung just fucking read my love letter

-

"hold up. taehyung?! as in kim taehyung?!" namjoon questioned with wide eyes wile yoongi has his lips shaped lika an 'o'.

"yes! as in the guy who is so innocent and pure, the guy who is smart, the guy who is so adorable and cute, the guy who i love" jimin ranted, breathing heavily after saying all of that.

"dude! you scored!" yoongi shouted making some of the people look at their way.

"shush. i know, i know. no one can beat park jimin" jimin smugly said, leaning back on his chair, smirking.

"that was lame" namjoon commented making jimin give him a death glare.

"i didn't know that the bully park jimin can make love letters" namjoon commented again and jimin is so close on strangling him.

"just fucking support him dude" yoongi said, hitting namjoon's arm who yelped.

at the other side of the table, taehyung was still lost in his thoughts on who gave him a love letter.

"do you think it's a boy or a girl?" taehyung asked to hoseok who is happily eating his burger.

"i think it's a boy because almost all of the boys here are head over heels for you" hoseok replied.

"why don't you search for a person who's name starts with j?" jin suggested as soon as he reached their table.

"j? hyung, did you just gave me a love letter?" taehyung innocently asked making the two choke on their food.

"tae! why would i give you love letter? you're my bestfriend" jin said after drinking water.

"but you said i should search for a person who's name start with j~" taehyung whined, pouting while jin just shaked his head.

"well search for others because that's not me" jin said making the younger nod.

hoseok just shaked his head at the silliness of his friends.