chapter 45:i love him

Start from the beginning

> He walked in and sat me on his lap on the bed. I just cried into him while he rocked me. All that would go through my head is being without Niall. Not having him there when I need him, to be able to talk to him for him to hug me and kiss me. To loose my best friend. I love Charlie but theres nothing like having your boyfriend thats your best friend. I don't know how i was able to survive without him before. I need him like I need air. He means everything to me.  

> After awhile my cries slowed and then stopped. I lay in Niall's arms tired and sore from crying. He didn't ask me what was wrong. He knew I just needed to be held and for him to just be here. Thats another thing I love about him, he doesn't push me to talk he lets me tell him when I want. He doesn't push me ever.  

> "Niall." I whispered my voice horse and barley audible.  

> "Yes?"  

> "I love you."  

> "I love you too. More than words. I will never leave you. I won't ever run and I'll always be here for you." His breathe was hot on my ear. His words meant so much to me.  

> "Don't leave me. I can't live without you." I starred at his eyes.  

> "I'm not going anywhere. Harry and Abby are different then you and me." He assured me.  

> '"I don't want to be. Do you think we ever moved to fast?" I asked him seriously. I think this all the time.  

> "No, Not all. We went at the right speed for us."  

> "We didn't get together fast, and then you know too fast? I mean its only been four months."  

> "I don't. Wait do you regret it?"  

> "No! I just am scared we rushed it to fast so...our relationship will fail." I confess my worries to him.  

> "I don't we have a strong relationship. We both love each other and can talk to each other. We never fight. I love you more than anything. We will last." He tells me.  

> "I hope." I smile at his words. My body is feeling the effects of the flight and crying. My eyes feel puffy and my mouth is dry. I stand and stretch.  

> "I love you Carson. You know this right?" He looks at me.  

> "I know. I love you too." I lean down and kiss him. "I needed to hear everything you said." I smiled leaning my head against his.  

> "Will you tell me next time you have worries?" He asks me.  

> "Of course. Now I need to take a shower because I worry im dirty." I smiled kissing him again then standing to leave.