Chapter 4: So Familiar

Hi!!!
That picture on the side is Hanako. I drew her myself. So what do you guys think of her? Tell me in the comments.
~Kelly ^.^
'...' <--- that means it's their thoughts.
-----------------------

Hanako's POV

I pulled my cloak closer to myself and shivered. It was FREEZING out here!!!

Suddenly, I heard a voice.

I stopped and waited for the sound again. All I heard was silence.

I crept forward toward what seemed to be a dim light. As I got closer, I saw that the light was coming from a small campfire.

There were two people sitting next to it. Their cloaks looked so familiar. Where were they from? I couldn't place my finger on it when suddenly it finally hit me.

The Akatsuki.

I could hear my heartbeat becoming faster and faster.

I had to calm down. I tried slowing down my breathing, first.

To be honest, I was intimidated by them quite a bit.

Not to mention, I'm alone.

That means if they notice me, I'll be in some big trouble. I can't fight two people at once.

Especially two S-RANKED CRIMINALS!!!

One of them looked like he was blue. Next to him was a huge thing with bandages around it.

The other one had his back turned to me. All I could see was his hair which was black with a slight blue tinge. He looked really familiar.

After I finally managed to calm down enough, I tried thinking of a plan to escape.

I took a few steps back. I could see a tree branch behind me.

As long as I didn't make a sound, I could get out of here safely!

Snap!

I froze.

'Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Now what do I do?!'

I panicked when I heard a familiar voice say,"Kisame, I think we have some company."

That voice.

No way. It couldn't be him.

The wind was knocked out of me and I opened my eyes to find that I was being pressed against a tree by the dark haired guy.

I looked up and saw his eyes.

They were glowing a bright red. Now I know why he seemed so familiar.

This man was no other than...

Uchiha Itachi.