Description of Hanako

Full name: Senju Hanako

Parents: Senju Raiden and Yamanaka Maeko

Siblings: older brother-Senju Satoru

Great-grandfather: Senju Tobirama, the Second Hokage

Aunt: Tsunade

Looks: brown eyes, dark brown hair, fair skinned

Clothes: blue shirt that doesn't cover her stomach with fishnet sleeves going down to her elbows, black fingerless gloves, black shorts and black shinobi sandals. Forehead protector around neck.

Personality: quiet, funny, caring, kind-hearted, respectful, realist, sweet, humorous, good leader, clever, impatient, tomboyish, clumsy, stubborn, lazy

Best friend(s): Sasuke, Tenten, Hinata

Special abilities: can manipulate all liquids

Chakra nature: water and lightning

Other details:

Academy grad. age: 8

Genin team: Inuzuka Akimitsu, Hyuga Isamu

Jonin sensei: Shiranui Genma

Chunin prom. age: 9

Jonin prom. age: 11

Family details: Her mother and father died when she was 6 years old. They were protecting her from Hidden Mist ninjas. Her brother died on an S-rank mission when she was 11.

More details: She met Sasuke when she was 5. She was playing at the park and some older kids were bullying her. They were telling her rude things like, "go away, nobody wants you here," or "you're so stupid. Nobody needs you so just go die." Sasuke saw what was happening, so he came over and told them off. He helped Hanako a lot and was really nice to her and soon after that they became really good friends.

She really loves him as more than a friend but she doesn't want to admit it to herself. She doesn't like to be all over him and really respects him. Most people don't know that they're friends. They don't hang out as much as they used to mostly because Hanako doesn't want to be mobbed by angry girls. She's very pretty and a lot of guys like her too so she doesn't really want any of the girls to know that they're friends or else they'll try to kill her or something. Other than that, the two of them are really close and understand each other really well.