Chapter 23

*Jack's POV*

"Good morning." I say softly as Rye's eyes slowly blink open.

The soft sunlight making his brown hair almost look red. His eyes shining almost to a gold color as they blink lazily. Features soft and smoothed out still, to drowsy to remember all the troubles causing the worry lines on his face. Letting my hands trace the smooth skin of his body as he yawns lightly.

Carefully I scoot up, letting my hand hold the side of his face and neck as I join our lips together in a slow and soft kiss. Separating from him to watch a blissful smile slip across his face.

"I love you." Rye mumbles sleepily now, cuddling into me like a child.

I laugh quietly, running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too."

"Breakfast?" Rye's voice muffled by my chest.

I can't contain the giggle that falls from my lips.

"Yeah come on you dork. Lets get showered and dressed first."

Climbing out of bed we make our way to the bathroom. Rye stretching as best he can before I let my hands travel up his sides.

"Please." Is all he says.

I don't have to be asked again as both of us were already hard as I push into the brunette. Rye braces himself against the wall as I slowly rock into him. Having already been slightly opened still.

"Oh fuck yes!" Rye groans into his arms, and I can see him bite down to mask some of the noises he's making.

I smooth my hands up his back to his shoulders as I quicken my pace, not noticing how long I had been working into him.

"So close."

"Yeah? Gonna come for me baby?"

"Ugnf fuck!"

Rye comes with a shout as I quickly work over his member with my hand, my climax coming to a point as he tightens around me. Pulling out before I spill to the shower floor. Leaving a trail of kisses up his back and along his neck before he turns around to meet my lips. Tugging at my bottom one softly before he kisses my neck.

"Thank you." He mumbles softly, both of us letting the water continue to fall over us in our embrace.

*****************

"Hmmm that familiar penguin walk I see." Brook teases as Rye makes his way to me in the kitchen.

But I laugh loudly as he flips the faux blonde off, grumbling about how he's gonna have a penguin walk when he beats him up as he hides his face in my neck.

"How about you walk across the kitchen to me Brooklyn. We'll see who's laughing then." Andy smirks as Brook goes bright red.

"Yeah, if I remember correctly Andy carried you to the kitchen this morning." Mikey speaks up now too making Brook pout.

"Fuck you both."

"We did." Mikey and Andy answer in unison making us all break into laughter.

Comfortable silence fills the space and Rye practically falls asleep leaning on me.

"Baby why don't you go lie down on the couch a bit while breakfast is cooking?" I say to the sleepy boy, kissing his pouty lips.

"Oh fucking get together already." Mikey finally exclaims, making Rye and I laugh.

"We are." Rye mumbles as he pulls away to go curl up on the couch. "He asked me out after fucking me last night."

My mouth drops open in slight shock making Rye laugh. God I'm so in love.

"I love you." Rye says now, his eyes going impossibly soft.

"I love you too." I say, watching as he cuddles up next to Brook and letting his eyes slip shut.

How ironic how all of this started when Rye thought he was a murderer, and still back then, I couldn't stop myself from falling in love.

The end.... or is it?

Well this journey has finally come to an end. It's weird to say that it's over. Funny how this all started out as a dare, and now it's my favorite book I've written so far. Thank you all so much for the love and support you've given me throughout. And be on the lookout for some new books in the future! As of now I am working on OS's. And a few books behind the scenes. Cannot wait for you all to see them! Peace and love, see you on the stupid side x