"This place brings back memories" Nayson said under his breath

"Good?"

"Memories" he only responded looking around with wide eyes. "Anyway How is Everyone doubt? Zo? Nay? The twins?"

   "Everyone fine, your brother is a manic" I whispered hoping I found my way out of being grounded.  He looked back at him then at me and only laughed right in my face.

...................

"Nigga I don't give a fuck" my pop said as he helped the twins out of the car. I side eyed him as My dad was talking to Nayson not caring his husband was pissing me off. He caused a couple of parents to look at us then look away

     "Pa, you're not even listening— Its for school" I whined he was having a problem with my project because it was asking him to many questions, like the feds. Then Nayson got upset about Nassiah talking shit about the feds. Alonso had to shut down the whole argument by shutting up his husband and that's what  we were at now.

   "Why ya school project need to hear bout that crackheaded bitch"

  "Pa! Stop talking bout  my momma like that" I  huffed taking Kamillias hand as we walked towards the school.

  "Ain't nobody talking bout Lacey retard ass— I'm talking bout my crackheaded momma" he said making the lady at the door look at him. "Don't do it to yaself bitch" he only responded and I nodded at my old science teacher and kept walking with my family.  We sat in the second row we got here a bit early— Dad told Pa it started at 6:30 it started at 7:30, we got here at 6:50 So anyway dad was right for lying but now pa was pissed.

    I sat next to pa who had kamillia in his lap,dad was on the other side of him with Kyra on his, Nayson sat on the other side of Dad not wanting to deal with his brother. "This bum ass school" I heard pop say making Kanillia laugh.

   "Pa you can't talk like that in kool"

"Said who?"

   "My teacher duh,she gonna move ya thing on red"

    "Millia always on red" Kyra added

  "Damn Mill you bad?" I asked raising a eyebrow she shook her head

   "No, I'm good- Dey Just dummy's" she complained as she rested against my pop.

   "You Betta not be on no red or the next thing that's gonna be red is yo ass, you hearing me miss?" I snickered just glad it wasn't me.

   "King? I thought that was you,how are you?" Omanis mother started, my pop looked up before me as if someone said his name and gave her a dirty look.

   "Hi Miss-

"I told you to call me theroa"

   "Who the hell are you" I felt my face go pale as my pa embarrassed me just like I thought he would.

   "Oh I'm sorry, you must be one of Pharoahs fathers"

  "Yeah- so who the hell are you?"

   "I'm Omanis mother, King always said you guys work so much but I've been trying to maybe have dinner some time— they are just a cute couple" I felt my face heat up and my dad moved his head tuning into the conversation- saving my ass.

   "Yeah, we can do that sometime— I'm Alonso this is my husband Nassiah"

  "Oh yes Alonso you do a lot of work with minorities in the community, actually some of my patients speak highly of you— sound like a smart man I'm a therapist not just some creep"