Chapter 11

Dear readers, I wish to inform that in this chapter there will be mature words, which one should know meaning for that, if placed in a difficult situation or of meeting a person that is not of there interest.

So let me repeat. There will be mature words in this chapter.
.
.
Madam Lulu, or by her real name, Olivia Caliban died in a very unfortunate way for a fortune teller but what many would then to forget is of her physic abilities.

I don't refer this as what in most cultures is called women's intuition, but the ability to see glimpses of the future of others. 

Yet this will no longer be the case for Ms.Caliban anymore because she don't not see glimpses of the future anymore; that was left for Quigley Quagmire; but that's not important.

Ms. Caliban now, beyond her best interest can see her future. Multiple future, if we are to be precise.

One, a future of heroic acts to die in the mouth of a lion.

The other, a future of evil only to die the same death as the other life.

Yet this is not what makes her cry as she sits on the train looking at a spy glass.

Now if your confused dear readers, you have every write to be.

The spy glass in her hands is special none the less, for this is a spyglass that every volunteer has with them, as well as a common book but still, that's not important.

She is a person with a mission.

The mission, find the Baudelaire children.

The reason, to understand just what the fuck is going on.

Now what I'm about to explain is what's important.

It does not matter how many different possible lives one may live, if there are people, a certain three people, then they connect to your life.

So as she arrives to the train station to the city, Olivia's might have underestimated her objective.

"Where the hell do I go from here?"
.
.
Klaus Baudelaire was, is ill-proper terms, done with his sisters bullshit.

"What was I thinking," he said as he lied on the bed, taking in the stress a little kid should not be having.

Since the beginning of the week he had been helping his sister make shampoo, toothpaste, and lotion while his arms are covered in different colors of what he believe Violet called 'eyeshadow' and has become nose blind by peppermint perfume which has made his eyes water.

What makes the situation worse for him is the fact that he promise his sister that he'll help her for the whole week.

It was day 3...

"Klaus! Klaus! Look! I made bath bombs," Violet Baudelaire said barging in his room which proceeded him to cover his face with a pillow and whimpers.
.
.
"Bertrand have you seen Violet recently. Does she seem a little....strange," Beatrice said getting ready for bed.

"Strange for a child, or strange for her," Bertrand said sitting in bed reading.

"Both, just the other day she was persistently trying to get me to use multiple creams she had made and was commenting on how coconut sugar would be a better substitute for cane sugar in making pineapple upside down cake."

"That is strange," Bertrand said placing down the book on the nightstand along with his glasses, "she's never had much interest in cosmetology and cooking before."

Although this was the answer Beatrice was hoping for but knew she was being played when she saw his face that struggled not to laugh.

"This isn't funny," she said but that only proceeded him to laugh.

"I'm serious. We should be concern," Beatrice said playfully hitting him.

"I know, I know, I'll talk to her to tomorrow and see what I can do but right now I'm more worried for Klaus. Normally when I give him lessons in Greek, his often very fold of practice yet recently his been extremely tired and very detached."

"Very well then. I'll figure out Klaus and you worry for Violet." Beatrice said finally getting some sleep for the night.
.
.
Three hours later the sound of screaming can be heard through the house by there second child which was then followed by yelling of there first to hold still.

This will go on for about two more hours until Violet ended up breaking the chandelier in the living room leaving her grounded and Klaus to sleep with his mother until he stops shaking from fear of raspberries and lemon scented bath bombs.
.
.
"They sure are a rowdy family," Jacque said chuckling and looks to his brother who still caries a drowsy expression.

"I understand your trouble and uncertainty but coming here may have been a bad idea. I understand if you wish to leave," Jacque said as he starts up the cab but was immediately stopped by his brother.

"Do not go gentle into that good night," Lemony said as he stepped out of the passages seat of the taxi.

Now, I understand dear reader if you are experiencing a sense of confusion, but I want you to keep in mind of two scenarios.

The first scenario would be if a man dressed in a lamb costume wheeling a ice cream cart in the middle of the day one might have the reaction to say 'let's get some cheese flavored ice cream', which would be a normal reaction given in the middle of the day.

The second scenario would be if a man dressed in a lamb costume wheeling a ice cream cart in the middle of the night was to open his cart and pull out a box of matches, knitting needles, and bagpipes, one might have the reaction to say 'Do not go gentle into that good night,' to warn there brother about what the man in the lamb costume was about to do.

Let just go and say the second scenario happened and stopped the kidnapped of a Baudelaire child.

"Just like old time," Jacque said as he places a body into the back of the cab.

"Since when had we dealt with men in sheep clothing," Lemony said clearly remembering only having dealt with a man in a seal suit and a women in a fish suit.

"Well thank you for ruining the brotherly bonding time little brother," Jacque said sarcastically.

" I may be the younger one but by height your the little brother," Lemony said getting back into the cab.

"I'll take that as playful banter," Jacque said to himself with a simple laugh getting back into the taxi and heading off without ever noticing a child looking thought the curtain window in her room.

"Guess it's time to invest in a fire system," Violet said getting strait the work through the middle of the night.