{Chapter 8}:[Part 2]: Billy's Birthday

Key terms:

(Y/n) ~ your name
(H/c) ~ Hair colour

(key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

======
|Previously|

Randy Threw (y/n) to the wall, making the girl unconscious, as her gut bleeds continuously...

"no... (y/n)..." Jeffrey whispered in pain. He tried to stand up but was kicked by Randy...

"Come on Jeff! Fight me!" Randy Screamed.

"FIGHT ME!!"

•••

.Third Person View.

As Randy kicked Jeffrey repeatedly, the said Brunette was losing the strength to fight. Tears formed in his blue eyes, and all he thought he could do was wait till Randy was finished with him.

The said redhead however, still wanted more from him, his never ending rage continued, as he mocks Jeffrey.

"Come on Jeff!! Look at me!!" He yelled, to which Jeffrey glances up to him, blood riddled on his face. "I was the who got your brother sent to JDC!, not to mention that i made that Weird B*tch Unconscious!, And now You're just sitting there and letting that useless asshole rot in there for a whole year and your Witch of a 'Girlfriend' Bleed to death?!, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!" Randy spat, as he continues to 'encourage' Jeffrey to fight.

Hearing the Redhead's insults to his Brother and to the girl he fancies, Fueled his rage, making him want to fight back. with this, Jeffrey used his newfound strength and tries to stand up.

"Oh! you're standing up!?, Finally knocked some sense into you, huh?!" Randy wiped his bloody sweat, as Jeffrey slowly rose, he then grabs a half empty bottle of vodka from a kitchen counter and smashed it on the said brunette's head.

Jeffrey yet again fell down, Blood and vodka was now trailing down his face, he then tried to stand up yet again, while glancing at (y/n) (to which fueled up his strength further), as he does so, the strange feeling he hadn't felt in a while has returned, voices in his head we're echoing clearly saying only one word repeatingly...

kill...

kill...

KILL...

"FINALLY!! He stands!!" Randy yells, gritting his teeth, a smug look was on his face. It quickly vanished however, when he saw the Mad and Psychotic look in Jeffrey's Eyes, his smirk made the redhead feel uneasy. Randy, Only then, felt terrified when the said Brunette tackled him to the ground.

Jeffrey sat on top of him, punching him Straight to the heart. That one Powerful punch, stopped Randy's heartbeat, deterring his oxygen. Not even a few seconds later, The redhead released his final breath, then his body relaxes,

Jeffrey had Killed Randy...

The other Adults were looking at Jeff as he stands up wiping his forehead, he only snapped back to reality when he saw the (h/c) haired laying on the floor still bleeding out.