{Chapter 1}:[Part 1]: The first Encounter

(A/n): I decided to use these key terms since I'm a lazy gal...soon.yeah,
enjoy!
(if you're still reading)

Key terms:
(Y/n) ~ your name
(h/c) ~ hair colour
(h/l) ~ hair length
(f/c) ~ favourite colour

(The Key terms will be updated as we go along the story)

•••

.Third-person View.

7 years Later

Little feet Stomping on the foliage Ground, Trees surrounding the 8 years old (Y/n). Her (e/c) coloured eyes were red and puffy, her head was down, as she unknowingly ventured through the forest.

At such a young age, (y/n) has too much things to think in that little head of hers, unlike the others, She was focused on the more matured matter rather than playing house and dolls, Of course she still plays games fit for a child, however, the way she acts and how her thoughts race was like of an adults.

She was able to easily understand her parents' terms, while they argue about certain things, making her feel hurt by the harsh words thrown by her 'Father' to her Precious mother.

She was as you say... a very Bright child.

However, even as intelligent as her, she was a youth that was still curious and still had many questions that she couldn't answer just yet.

The little girl continued to venture through the Forest, The leaves slowly covering the sun, as she walked deeper within. Her tears still lingering on her cheeks, her small fist, clenching tightly.

She was not only hurt, but also confused.

Was it not normal for kids her age to make mistakes?

'Why does Daddy hate me...' She muttered softly, Still looking down. Her mind recalling the events That happened earlier.

---

(Y/n) was asked to get dressed by the Prideful Esmund, her Father, for they were having guests.

Mr.and Mrs. Johnson (an acquaintance of her father's) was having a friendly visit in their Abode. the pair wore a kind and cheerful smile. Happy to have been acknowledged by a family such as the Winslows, They were, after all only the richest family in the country.

Although the appreciation Esmund had with the Pair, It was not the same for the 8 years old herself. He was quite violent with his Wife and Daughter, only using them for fame.

Especially (Y/n).

You see, The girl was peculiar herself.

She was similar as the other children her age, yet there was something that makes her stand out.

With her (e/c) eyes that had tiny specks of Silver, and her symmetrical face combined. She almost looked like an angel given by the heavens.

Scared to be hit by her 'Beloved' Father she hurriedly ran to her room to get a decent (f/c) dress, quickly changing to it. once finished, (y/n) hastily left her room, She knew how impatient her Father was with her and how lengthy their hallways were, She wasn't really up to a more than enough punishment.