Epilogue: A Happy Ending

This is Rose's dress^^         
               One year later....  
                  Rose's P.O.V.
     I took a deep, shaky breath as I tried not to panic. "I can't do it, sis!" I said, instinctively reaching for a weapon.
     Dani pulled the weapon out of my hands and hugged me. "Sis, calm down. Everything's fine. You wanted this, remember?"
     I took another deep breath and nodded. I did want this. When Freddy had proposed to me two months ago, I had been the happiest woman in the world.
     I found myself skipping down memory lane for a moment. Ever since I had chosen Freddy, he's been more loving than before. Granted, he's had his moments as the psycho pervert I fell in love with but he's also been so sweet. We learned more about one another and I got to see the real him. It might not always have been perfect, but it was definitely a love worth fighting for.
      So two months ago, Freddy had taken me on an extra special date. At the end of it, he told me he wanted me to be his forever then he'd pulled out a ring, got down on one knee, and asked, "Will you marry me?"
      I had, of course, accepted. So that's where we were now, with me, on my wedding day, two minutes away from having a panic attack.
       Luckily, the memories had managed to calm me down somewhat. "Did you feel this nervous on your wedding day?" I asked Dani.
     "You were there, remember? I almost killed all my bridesmaids!" I laughed at the memory. "Girl, you're gonna be fine. Trust me. Have I ever, ever, ever steered you wrong?"
     I gave her my bitch-are-you-kidding-me face. "Um...how about when you said I should date two guys at once who are killers, by the way, and when you said to sleep with both of them."
     "But now you're marrying one of them and the other is your best friend other than me cuz, let's face it, I'm the best!"
     I laughed and hugged her. "Yes you are, sis."
     "But, in all seriousness," she continued, "I'll be honest with you. There are some days where he just drives you nuts and all you wanna do is leave him for freaking Dean Winchester."
     "I'm pretty sure you're the only one who has that dream, sis." I laughed.
     "Fine. You'll want to run off with someone else...a guy who will take you away on adventures. Someone who just lives to please you. And all you do is lounge around and make love."
     "Sis, was there a point?"
     "I'm getting there." She said, snapping out of her daze. "But then there will be days when you're sick and he brings you breakfast in bed. Or you're on your period and he'll bring you chocolate and cuddle with you. Or the day you have your first kid and he becomes all protective dad on you." She laughed. "It's not always gonna be easy but it'll always be worth it."
      I felt myself tearing up a bit. "Ok. Thanks, sis."
     "Now, are you ready?"
     I surveyed myself in the mirror then turned to her just as the door opened and Angel came in, along with Billy, who was walking behind her.
      As soon as Angel saw us, she raced over as quickly as she could without falling over. "Mama! Auntie Wose! You look so pwetty!" She was still having trouble pronouncing her Rs so they came out as Ws.

               (Dani's dress)

               (Dani's dress)

     "Aww! Thank you sweetheart!" I said as she gave me a hug. "You look beautiful too."