Chapter 20

Warning: torture.             
                 Rose's P.O.V.
     I woke up with a start.
     What happened? Was this whole thing a dream?
    The memories of what had happened came back to me in a flood as I realized that I wasn't at home in my bed. In fact, I wasn't anywhere I had ever been before.
     I shot straight up and began  surveying my surroundings The walls were cold stone and I could feel water running down them. There was nothing else in the room to speak of; it was bare. Not to mention, it was freezing cold in this room! As I tried to get up, I found that my hands were chained to a large metal platform in the center of the floor.
     At that moment, I heard the sound of a door opening and Pinhead entered the room, the bottom of his robes sweeping the ground, and stopped in front of me.
     "It's time." He rumbled.
     "What do you want from me?" I asked, gritting my teeth and shooting him my famous devil look.
     "You know what I want, Rose. The boys. Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees." He began circling me, taking in my ragged, horribly sad look. "They both have a soft spot for you. So I'm using you...to get to them."
     I let out a bitter laugh. "You're an idiot! Using me as bait isn't gonna work! Freddy and Jason don't care about me! So you may as well let me go home now."
     "Oh but you were the one who summoned me. When you solved that puzzle box, you called to me and I came. And you're wrong. Those boys are both completely in love with you. As I said before, you have their hearts. They will come for you." He grinned evilly as he continued pacing.
     "Kill me if you want, then. I'm not afraid."
     "Who said anything about killing you? No, no! I have a better plan. I'm going to ruin you. By the time they find you, you'll be mine."
     "So that's your game?" I realized. "Torture me? Turn me into one of your precious cenobites?" He just smirked at me, seemingly amused. "Well it won't work. Nothing you can do is worse than what I've already gone through. So just do it already!"
      Pinhead knelt down next to me, placed a finger under my chin, and tilted my face up so he could pierce my eyes with his black gaze. "This is going to hurt." He said, almost apologetically.
     Then a knife sank into my side and what followed was the worse pain in my life....

                 Narrator's P.O.V.
     "Hey, what's that writing on the gate?" Chucky asked as the group of killers walked through the gates of hell.
     "It's Latin. It means 'Abandon all hope ye who enter here.'"
     "What'd you think was gonna be written above the gates of hell? 'Come on in. We have cookies.'?" Billy asked.
     "Smartass."
     "That would've been cool though." Stu said laughing uproariously.
      "Quiet down." Pamela warned. "We don't know what we're gonna have to deal with down here."
     "You keep saying that." Dani said. "I thought you basically lived down here."
      "I do." Pamela said. "Unfortunately, living here and passing through are two completely different things. For one, it is against the rules to simply 'pass through' so it's a heck of a lot harder to get through here and you have to be careful not to get caught. Second, no matter how many times you've been through hell, you'll never go through the same levels."
     "Explain." Dani said, impatiently.
     "Basically, hell is made up of several different layers and levels, each one designed in the best way to punish the wicked. Literally every version of hell, from every religion, is down here. You've got the Fields of Punishment, the Fields of Asphodel, and Tartarus from the Greek and Roman religions. You've got the good old fashioned fire and brimstone hell, the Christian hell, Helheim from the Nordic religion, the list goes on. And, on top of that, there are several layers for those with no religion, for different levels of wickedness, and then there's the level for us...Pinhead's lair. And getting there...well, it's not gonna be easy. We will face unimaginable horrors and the demons that work for Lucifer. So whether any of you like it or not, we have no choice but to work together."
     The killers glared at one another but followed Pamela as they continued further into the depths of hell.

                    Rose's P.O.V.
    Pinhead stuck a large, scary-looking knife in my side and pulled it out just as quickly. He stuck a finger inside the hole and felt around and it hurt like...well hell. After that, he made several small cuts across what parts of my body weren't covered by clothing, making them just deep enough to hurt and some to draw blood but shallow enough that I wouldn't bleed out. After cutting me as many times as possible, he rubbed salt in the wounds, making the pain that much worse.
     Finally, he retreated and I thought it was over but I was dead wrong because, at that moment, I felt something hit me hard. I looked up to see that Pinhead had a leather belt in his hand and he was hitting me with it, cracking it like a whip.
     Pain spread throughout my body and I felt like I was gonna die from it. Luckily, after 10 licks (I assume), I finally passed out from exhaustion and pain.

                Narrator's P.O.V.
     The group found themselves in what looked like the version of hell most people assume it looks like: fire and brimstone. It was everywhere, the fire rising up from cracks in the floor, and exploding near everyone. They had to carefully maneuver themselves through it, trying no to get blown to bits or get set on fire.
     Eventually, they arrived at another gate. Pamela led them through it and they found a cave not much further from where they were. 
      "Yes. This is the right way to go." Pamela insisted.
      With that, the group followed her into the cave. The tunnel was far and very narrow, to the point that they had to walk single file through it and the ceiling was low enough that some of the killers had to duck so as not to hit their heads.
     After walking for what felt like hours, the tunnel branched out to five different directions, each with a door in front of them. The killers looked confused on which way to go.
     "Which tunnel is the right one?" Someone asked.
    Pamela thought for a moment. "Tunnels like this often have five deadly choices. Each will be filled with something that can kill a person but one of them is less deadly. There's markings on these doors." She read each inscription. "The first has a giant landslide that will fill the tunnel with stones. The second is filled with poisonous gas that is extremely toxic to animals. The third is home to huge, blood-sucking bats. If you get bitten, you'll be infected with a deadly disease. The fourth is filled with hot lava. And the fifth is filled with radioactive plants that will kill you instantly. So, does anybody want to take a guess on which tunnel to enter in through?"
      "The one with gas!" Dani answered. At everyone's confused expressions, Dani explained. "I've heard this riddle before when I was a kid. Obviously, all will kill every one of us except that one. The gas is only toxic to animals."
     "Babe, you're brilliant!" Billy said.
     "There's one problem with that." Kitty said. "I'm part animal."
     "Here." Naia said. "Anyone with a sweater, use it to cover the noses and mouths of anyone with even a bit of animal blood."
     They did so and the killers made their way through the tunnel. After not too much travelling, they came to another door.
      Pamela opened it and they stepped inside. And they gasped at what they saw.

Cliffhanger! MWAHAHAHA!
But in all honesty, I suck at cliffhangers. And writing torture scenes. But I figured we needed to know what was going on with Rose and also it will make Pinhead's actions later on make more sense.
Anywho, was it ok?
See ya soon, my loves!