*SMUT WARNING!**

Freddy immediately pounced on her, pulling Rose into his arms for a heated, passionate kiss. In their current position, Rose was pressed up against him in all the right places to give him an immediate erection.
     He might've been embarrassed if he wasn't so turned on. She was beautiful and he had completely fallen for her although he didn't have the courage to tell her.
     His hands rested on her hips and he pulled her closer still. Rose's fingers were tangled in his blonde hair, messing it up but he didn't care. All he wanted to do at that moment was to please her.
     Rose slipped her hands inside his jacket and pulled it off. Next came his tie, with a bit of difficulty. Then she began unbuttoning his shirt.
     Freddy's hands moved down to her butt and he lifted her onto his hips. Rose immediately wrapped her legs around his waist, grinding a bit against him. Freddy let out a groan, enjoying the feeling but knowing he could lose it at anytime.
     He carried her over to the bed, dropping her on it gently. She smiled up at him with lust in her eyes but something else as well that he couldn't place. If he didn't know any better, he might've thought it was love but he did. The thought made him a bit sad but he hid it behind a look of lust and pure adoration.
     With a smirk, Freddy joined her on the bed, kissing along her neck eagerly. She moaned, before biting her lip to hold back the moans.
      He hovered over her, a curious look in his eyes. "Are you sure you want this, princess? Cuz once I start, I ain't stopping!" He practically growled the last few words.
     Her eyes sparkled like jewels, one of the many things he'd come to love about her. "I want you."
     She said it so sincerely that he couldn't resist her any longer. He sealed the promise with a kiss.
      His hands were now wandering along her legs. He paused a short moment to lift her dress up to her waist, revealing a black lace thong with red ribbon along the top of it. He grinned at the image.
      "Ooh the things I could do to you right now, princess." He teased, grinning. Rose looked up at him with pleading eyes and he melted. "Let's get these clothes off first though."
       He removed her dress as slowly as possibly, revealing that her strapless bra perfectly matched her thong. God, she was beautiful! The black lace against her creamy white skin was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. He'd been with many women over the years but this one was different.
     Freddy immediately ran his hands all across her body, memorizing the feel of her skin under his fingers. She laid back and bit her lip, waiting to see what he'd do to her next.
     He unclipped her bra, tossing it to the floor, and his hands covered her moments later, tweaking a nipple, grabbing a handful of her breast, rubbing harshly.
      Freddy planted open-mouthed, wet kisses along her neck, collarbone, breasts, and belly before resting just above her hips. He removed her panties, tossing them across the room.
      His fingers ran across her slit, teasing her, rubbing her clit. Rose moaned loudly, enjoying the attention. "You're so wet and I've barely touched you."
     "Freddy..." She begged, not even knowing what she was begging for. "More!"
     "Oh you will get more than you can handle, princess."
     He began sucking on her clit before entering her with his tongue, rubbing her clit with his fingers. Every touch was purposefully designed to heighten the pleasure of the beautiful woman below him.
      Finally, he rose back up and kissed her again whilst she tore at his shirt. They broke for air. "Unfair. You're still dressed."
      Freddy chuckled before removing his own shirt. Quickly, he stripped out of his pants, followed by his boxers. Rose's eyes widened when she saw his cock spring free. He was freaking huge! Maybe he wasn't so girth-y but he had a lot of length to him.
      He rubbed his member along her slit, teasing her mercilessly. Then, unable to wait any longer, he thrust into her, grunting loudly.
      She obviously wasn't a virgin but that was ok with him. She was still tight enough to make him grit his teeth, barely able to restrain himself from fucking the shit out of her.
      Instead, he forced himself to move at a super slow pace, thrusting gently. Rose was grabbing at him, unable to control the noises that were falling from her lips.
      Freddy began to pick up the pace, slamming himself into her, over and over, causing her to lay her head back and scream his name as he kept thrusting in and out of her with enough speed and force he was surprised he didn't break her.
      Finally, he felt the all-too-familiar feeling that meant he was close. He grabbed Rose into a rough and passionate kiss as he emptied himself inside her. She broke the kiss to scream as hers overtook her.
      But Freddy wasn't done with her yet. He finally had the woman he wanted most and had no intention of letting her go anytime soon.
      He fucked her in every position and on every surface he could find, all through the night, until they were both exhausted and fell asleep. Just before he fell asleep, Freddy took one look over at the beautiful woman laying peacefully beside him, sleeping like an angel, and it was then he knew he was well and truly done for.
      It wasn't that he had broken his deal with Jason. It wasn't that he had carried on this bet for far too long. Hell, it wasn't even because of who she was.
      No. It was so much worse.
      He had fallen in love with her.