Chapter 9

My loves, I have finally found the perfect theme song for this story!!^^This chapter is a continuation of the previous one and will have more romance as Freddy and Jason both fall for Rose and vice versa.
                        Rose's P.O.V.
     I rolled my eyes as Billy slammed his door, heavy metal pouring from his room. Dani was in the kitchen, making herself something to eat.
     "Sorry about that. You'd think we'd get used to Billy's wacky antics."
     "Hey. I'm married to the guy. I knew what I was getting myself into."
     "By the way, how's everything coming? Have you been having any cravings?"
      Dani immediately shoved a sandwich in her mouth before replying, "No. Not at all."
      "What was in the sandwich, Dani?"
      "Oh just some peanut butter, banana peppers, pickles, sardines, and ketchup."
      "And you say you're not having cravings?"
       "Forget about me! We're still concerned on your Freddy vs Jason debacle."
       "I don't know. Should I just break up with them?"
       "No! Not at all! Look, sis, it's simple. Just give yourself some time to figure out which one you want. I mean, c'mon I would know."
      She choose that moment to stuff her face with a slice of chocolate cake with cheese on top that she squirted in her mouth.
       "Right." I nodded.
       At that moment, the doorbell rang and Dani rushed over to the door while I ducked my head into the ice box to find something to snack on.
      "Oh hey, sis, it's the delicious piece of man ass here to pick you up."
      I went over to the door to find Jason standing there, a bouquet of roses, daffodils, and some blue flowers I didn't know the name of in his hands.
      "Hey, Rose. I came to pick you up for our date."
      "You're kinda an hour early." I teased.
      "Well, I mean...I thought I'd surprise you. I brought you some flowers."
       I took them with a smile. "Aww! How'd you know that roses and daffodils are my favorite?"
       "Lucky guess. And the other ones were cuz they're your favorite color."
       "Oh they're beautiful! Thank you, Jason!"
       I turned and noticed Dani still standing there, watching. She noticed that I saw her watching and announced, "Well, I'll just be in the other room. You guys go ahead and talk....or whatever..."
     "So not subtle, sis." After Dani ran off, I turned to Jason. "Sorry about her. That's my best friend and sister-in-law, Dani."
      "She seems nice."
      "You'd think that...until you piss her off. Then she turns into the super psycho chick."
      "So you have a brother?"
      "Oh yea...he's my annoying older brother. Love him to death but...he's my brother y'know? He gets on my nerves and is way too overprotective."
      "I understand. My mom is the same way. She never leaves me alone."
      I smiled again. I really liked Jason. He was just so sweet and easy to talk to. Could he maybe be the one?
      "Anyway...you ready to head out or...?"
      "What should I wear?"
      I felt him scrutinize my outfit. It was a simple white sweater over a black tank top, blue jeans, and a pair of knee-high black boots with a locket Billy had gotten me for my birthday a few years back.
      "That'll do just fine." He said with what I imagine was a smile behind his mask.
      I took his hand as we walked out into the cool evening air. "So where are we headed?"
      "Do you like amusement parks?" He asked.
      "Of course! The rides, the food, the face painting; I love it all!"
      "Great!"
                             * * * * *
      A few minutes later, we had arrived at the nearest amusement park. Aside from a few stragglers and the workers, it was mainly us. It was getting dark but it didn't feel creepy really. It honestly felt kind of....romantic.
      Jason looked excited, almost like a child. It was kinda cute, to be honest.  The first thing he did was to rush me over to the arcade type games. He turned to me and asked, "What prize would you like me to win for you?"
      I knew there was no way he could win. Those games were impossible! But just to humor him, I nodded toward the giant stuffed panda hanging in the corner.
       No sooner had I answered than Jason jumped on the game and, to my surprise, he won without breaking a sweat! Then he took the giant stuffed panda and handed it to me. I was dumb struck but thanked him.
      His childish grin was enough to make me giggle, something I hadn't done in years. I really liked Jason so why did I still feel so close to Freddy as well?
      He won more prizes for me afterwards until I told him I wouldn't be able to carry them all home so we tracked down an attendant to keep an eye on them.
      After that, I started to get hungry so Jason took me over to one of the food carts to get something to eat. When we were done, we went on numerous rides, played more games, and did all sorts of fun stuff together. I was honestly very happy to be with him.
      Soon, it got late so Jason took me home. Before I got home, I stopped Jason in his tracks. "Before we get to my house, there's something I'd like to do."
      Jason didn't say a word as I strolled over to him. I paused a moment, a bit unsure then I made up my mind. I pulled off his mask, threw my arms around his neck, and kissed him. Jason seemed unsure of himself for a moment before he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist.
      Finally, I pulled back. "What was that for?" He asked, gently.
      I inhaled sharply and shrugged my shoulders. "It seemed like the right time. I mean...we've been dating for awhile now and I just thought... well I really wanted to do that."
      "So you don't find me repulsive?"
      "Why would I think that?"
      "Most people do." He said, shrugging.
      "Well, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not most people."
      Jason grinned and took my hand as he walked me the rest of the way home. At the door, Billy roughly opened it as if he'd been waiting for us and said, "Do you realize how long I've been waiting for you?"
      I snorted. "Do you realize I'm an adult and you're not my dad?"
      He gave me a devil look so I returned it with my 'bitch please' look. He immediately backed down.
      I waved goodbye to Jason then rushed upstairs to get some much deserved sleep.

                  Narrator's P.O.V.
     Once Rose had disappeared from sight, Jason walked out towards the end trees when Michael and Leatherface appeared.
      "Great job, guys! The info on the flowers was much appreciated. Also, that bit about her liking the amusement park was what made this night possible!"
       The pair made their faces at Jason who draped an arm over both their shoulders as they made their way back to Camp Crystal Lake.

Hey guys! Me here! Sorry for yet another delay. I am just really bad at updating to be honest. Anywho...just outta curiosity, who likes Jason?
Also, I'd like to do a vote thing to find out who you guys think will win. Cast your votes now...Freddy or Jason or Pinhead if you think he'll manage to finally beat those boys! See ya soon! Byeee!