Chapter 13

Rose's P.O.V.
      The next day, I didn't wake up until past lunch. To be fair, I was exhausted and I had no idea what was going on. Dani had worn me out yesterday taking care of her.
       She had been bored and insisted we do some stuff even though we later got in trouble for it. Billy had been pissed at us both.
       Dani said she couldn't help herself. She was sick of being stuck in that house. She had been on maternity leave for a week and was losing her mind with boredom. Billy had let it go.
      We were all planning on going out tonight and the next two days for a little camping trip over the weekend. It would be good for us to get some fresh air and a change of scenery.
      I shook my head to clear away the thoughts as I quickly changed into blue jeans and my Harley Quinn t-shirt. I then left my room and made my way downstairs.
      Dani was in the kitchen, chopping up something. "Hey, sis."
       She looked up and smiled. "Good morning, sleeping beauty. I'm making lunch."
      "Great! I'm starving!"
       Dani had a rack of ribs on a cutting board and was currently chopping them into single pieces with a meat cleaver.
       "Can you go grab the spices and BBQ sauce for this?"
        "Sure." I made my way to the pantry to grab the items.
       The pair of us worked on the food together, chatting a bit before Billy came walking in. "Well, how are my two favorite girls?"
       He walked over and enveloped me in a hug, practically swishing me. "Get off of me you baby hippo!" I yelled at him.
      "Where's my hug?" Dani asked, sounding all sad.
Billy let go of me to hug her. When he backed off a bit, he said, "Damn, baby! You're getting as big as a house!" He commented.
       I winced. "Um, Billy, I don't think you should..."
       "WHAT?!?!" Dani said, glaring daggers at her husband.
       "Too late."
       I covered my ears as I heard Dani screaming bloody murder at Billy while staring him down with her bonafide demon glare. If looks could kill, Billy would already be dead. As it was, his chances weren't looking so good. She was gripping the meat cleaver as if she was already plotting.
      Billy looked at me as if I could help him. I took a step back, hands in the air in a position of surrender. "Hey. Don't look at me! I ain't got nothing to do with this! I don't even wanna be here!"
      Dani gave Billy a look. "Don't look at her! She ain't gonna help ya! Jesus could walk through that door right now and even he won't save you!"
       "I'd apologize if I were you." I stated matter-of-factly.
        "Gee, what a great sister you are!" Billy said, sarcastically. We both shot our bitch faces at him. "Ok ok! I'm sorry!"
       Dani grinned triumphantly and put down the meat cleaver.           "Thought so."
       Billy rolled his eyes. "Geez! All women are crazy! And I live with two and am about to have another! Wow! The estrogen's practically dripping down the walls!"
       "Oh that's it!" I screamed as I began chasing him.
      Billy ran like hell, screaming, "I know this is not a great time, but you're seriously making my point!"
      I jumped on his back, knocking him to the ground while Dani was laughing her ass off. Billy and I rolled over and over, wrestling each other when I heard a noise from the kitchen.
       "Uh...Billy....sis??" We both rushed into the kitchen.     "Billy...remember how you said another one's coming?"
       "Yea?"
       "Well, another one's coming."
        It was then that I noticed the clear liquid spilling out onto the floor. "Dammit, Billy! She's gone into labor! You grab her! I'll go get the overnight bag!"
       I rushed upstairs and to the nursery. After a quick glance to make sure we didn't forget anything, I rushed back downstairs and outside. Billy had gotten Dani in the car and was now on the phone with the nearest hospital.
        I got in the car and tossed the bag next to me. Billy got in, handed me the phone, and took off like a shot. I almost got whiplash, Billy took off so fast!
        As Billy drove, I explained the situation to the secretary on the phone, telling her to make sure a nurse was readily available with a wheelchair by the time we got there.
       We made it in half the time expected. Within minutes, we were pulling up to the hospital. Billy and I jumped out and grabbed Dani. A nurse was waiting for us. She helped us get Dani into the wheelchair and we rushed inside.
       Much to my annoyance and disappointment, I was told to stay in the waiting room and fill out the papers while Dani and Billy were brought into the back. I sat down and began filling out the huge stack of paperwork.
       A few minutes later, the nurse came back. "Ms. Loomis, your sister has asked that you are with her whole she gives birth."
       Sighing in relief, I followed her. As soon as I entered, I was overcome by the sound of Dani screaming at Billy. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!"
       I took my place beside her while she kept on screaming about how Billy was a jerk for getting her pregnant and this was his fault, etc.
       Finally, I heard one of the nurses exclaim that she was crowning. Billy immediately said, "Ooh! I wanna see!" He rushed over to Dani's other side to see. And just like that, he fainted.
       He did not wake up. He just laid there with his foot twitching. One of the nurses moved Billy on to a chair and they continued taking care of Dani. I held her hand and I swear she was trying to break it!
      Finally, it was over and the doctor lifted up a beautiful pink wrapped bundle. "It's a girl!"
Dani started crying with relief.     "Oh she's so beautiful! Billy! Billy? Somebody wake him up!"
      "Oh! I always wanted to do this!" I poured a bucket of water over his head and he immediately jumped up into a defensive pose.
       "What the hell happened?"
       "You saw the baby crowning and you fainted."
        "I did not faint! I passed out! There's a difference! Fainting is for girls!" He said defensively.
"Um...mister manly man? You want to see your daughter?" The nurse asked.
      Billy immediately dropped his manly facade and ran over. "Oh my God! She's so beautiful!" He cut the cord and took her into his arms.
       I wanted to give him and Dani some privacy so I left the room. It was so cute how much Billy cared. It reminded me of how he acted when I was a kid.
     I smiled as I remembered all the good times we had. Mom and dad were always working so Billy basically raised me. I never really cared for my father because he didn't really care for us so much and mom had too much of a temper. On top of that, their marriage was going deep in toilet.
      So Billy was the one who cared for me. Billy was the one that raised me and shaped me into the person I am now.
      All I could think about was that time when I was a little girl and Billy had held me after a nightmare until I calmed down and fell back asleep.
     Or the time when I suffered from really bad anxiety and had an attack. Billy was there to calm me and beat up the bullies who caused it.
     Or the time he took me to the carnival and won me a stuffed teddy bear.
      Everytime, Billy always did something nice for me. He may seem like a dick and a drunken idiot but he's a good guy. And I just knew at that moment that he'd make a great dad.

                 Narrator's P.O.V.
      Meanwhile, Pamela Voorhees had come to a very disturbing realization. She quickly scheduled a meeting with Jason. She had to warn him of the truth! Maddix had betrayed them!