Chapter 22

This one is mostly filler so you can still see the killers fighting but also so they can find Rose.
Warning for implied torture and implied rape.

              Narrator's P.O.V.
     The killers found themselves travelling down a long tunnel that eventually led to an elevator.
     "We'll go in groups of seven." Pamela said.
     She pressed the down button and gestured to the others. Freddy, Jason, Amanda, Katherine, Dani, and Billy entered. There was one button in the elevator- a capital N. She pressed it and the elevator went down. They stepped out into what looked like a waiting room. Immediately, they went to the front desk.
      "Excuse me, miss, where are we?"
      "Take a number and sit down." The lady said, rudely.
      "Excuse me, bitch?!" Freddy growled.
      "Please, we're looking for my sister." Dani said.
     "Take a number and sit down."
The group looked toward the door as more of the killers joined them. Eventually, the last group entered, lead by Beetlejuice.
     The second the lady saw him, she said, "Oh no you don't!"
      "Then let me and my friends through! We're sorta on a time crunch here!"
     "Fine." She pointed to the door.
      The group passed through it and walked down a long passageway, confused as to where they were. That's when a guy with bleached skin and white hair, wearing a lab coat appeared.
     "There you are!" He said, grinning. "I was wondering when you guys were gonna show up."
      "Which door do we go through?" Dani asked.
      "We don't have time for this!"
      Freddy and Jason each pulled a door open. In each one, they saw a swirling mass of what looked like water and then bodies began popping up.
     "Don't open those!" The guy said. "That's where we keep the souls of your victims. That's Freddy's and that's Jason's." He grinned. "Talk about having skeletons in your closet." He said, laughing.
     "Whatever." Dani said. "Just tell us where to go before I either rip off that pretty face of yours or your balls. Take your pick."
      "Whoa ho ho! Calm down, sweetie!" He said, attenpting to cover his face with one hand and his crotch with the other. "The way out is just down this hall. It's the door right at the end; it will take you out of these tunnels."
     "Will it take us to Pinhead?"
     "Yes. Just make sure to keep left at the fork."
     Then he disappeared before they could ask what he meant. The group then walked to the door at the end of the hall and opened it into what looked like woods. There was a dirt path that led off into two different directions. Remembering the guy said to keep left, they did so and thus, continued on their way...

                Rose's P.O.V.
     How long had I been here? Where was everyone? Especially Freddy and Jason if they cared so much? When would they come if at all? Was I stuck here forever?
     The whole situation was terrifying. Pinhead was terrifying! The more time I spent with him, the more sadistic he became. And the more terrified of him I became.
     I had no semblance of how much time had passed. Days? Weeks? Months? Years? It felt like centuries and, for all I knew, it could've very well been. I was just left to myself, chained to floor, the only semblance of time passing being the visits and meals that were sent to me to keep me kicking. I was no good to anyone dead. Least of all, Pinhead.
     Pinhead himself did everything in his power to make me pay for whatever slight he felt Freddy and Jason had caused him. He enjoyed my pain; he enjoyed seeing me suffer.
     Sometimes, he'd come to me often, every few minutes, it seemed, and find a new way to torture me. Other times, he was gone for an incomprehensible amount of time; it felt like years.
     Then his behavior would be odd. Most of the time, he was cruel, cold, and calculated, punishing me mercilessly in all the worst tortures he could conjure up. And the crazy part was no matter how many times he punished me, no matter how many times he played the same game, it still always haunted me.
     But the worst was when he would appear to me so calmly and serenely. When he would claim he didn't want to hurt me. He would just caress my face, tell me he loved me, and take care of me, healing my wounds, covering me with a blanket or clothes or both, feed me warm food, brush my hair out my face, and finally kiss me.
     The first time he did it, I thought I had finally lost my sanity because why would Pinhead do these things if I was nothing to him but bait to lure in his greatest enemies? But then he did it again. And again. And again. Eventually, I realized I wasn't crazy and I wasn't dreaming. Pinhead, in some twisted sort of way, cared for me. And that's when I realized what he was trying to do.
     He wanted me to become one of his cenobites. But not just that, his queen. He was lonely. And, as much as that didn't make sense, he wanted me.
     Yet this information could not help me. I had tried to escape but every time he would catch me, become angry and abusive, and, once I was lying on the ground, broken and bleeding, he would hold me and say he was sorry, he didn't want to hurt me but I left him no choice.
     Just as the thoughts continued to swirl in my head after being here for who knows how long, I heard a door open, and the sound of Pinhead's boots hitting the ground as he walked toward me. I kept my head down, hoping that whatever he had in store for me would be over quickly.
     He caressed my face and then gripped my chin in his hand, lifting my face so he could stare at me. "Hello, my dear." I gave him my deluxe bitch-I-will-literally-murder-you-and-burn-your-house-down face, but he only chuckled at me. "So beautiful." He rasped. "Such a pretty face should not be marred by such a look of disdain." I bit my lip to keep a sarcastic comment from passing them. The last time I made such a remark, he became dark and evil, more cruel than usual. "Let me do you a favor."
     I raised an eyebrow, wondering what he meant. Maybe he'd let me go? No such luck because when I looked up, I saw his eyes filled with lust. I knew in that moment what he meant.
     "Please, don't." I begged, tears beginning to fill my eyes.
     He groaned when I begged. "I love it when you beg. Let me show you just how much."
      I tried to back away from him but was held in place by the chain. He approached me with purpose in his steps, his black eyes taking over my naked body. When he reached my shivering form, he leaned in and whispered, "Such a pretty thing. Don't worry, I'll be gentle."
     Then, he pulled me towards him and what followed, wasn't pretty.

               Narrator's P.O.V.
     It felt like the killers had been moving through thousands of levels. They were starting to wonder if they would ever find Rose. Little did they know, they were close but the price to get her was something none of them were prepared for....

Omg! Why did this chapter take so long??