Chapter 12

Oh look! It's a puppy! This is Freddy's gift to Rose^^           
                  Narrator's P.O.V.
     I just wish Freddy was a little bit more loving and caring...and would learn to put others first...
     Freddy had pondered over Rose's words for a good few days now and decided he needed to do something special for Rose.
      Rose met Freddy in a very ancient building in the Dreamworld. It was a beautiful archaic building from way back, perhaps the sixteenth century by her guess.
      "Hello beautiful~" said a voice. She felt arms encircle her from behind.
       "Hey, Freddy." She said with a smile.
       She turned around to face him and he said, with a smile, "I have a gift for you."
       Freddy pulled out a round box with a big red bow. It was shaking as if it was alive. Rose cautiously opened the box to find a cute chocolate colored puppy. The puppy was whimpering as Rose pulled him out the box.
      "Aww! He's so cute!"
      "And all yours." Freddy said.
      Rose was smiling and holding the puppy, grinning and looking happy. Suddenly, she frowned. "But I can't keep him." She said, sadly.
      "Why not?"
      "Well, it's just with everything going on, I'm almost never home cuz I'm either out with people or working, Dani and Billy are still working, the baby's on the way, I just can't take care of him right now."
      "Well, let me do it." Rose gave him a confused look. "Since you're busy and I don't really get out much anymore, I can take care of him until you have the time. And you can come visit him whenever you want."
      "You really wanna take care of this puppy?"
      "Well I just thought that maybe it was time I learned to put others first."
      Rose smiled. "Ok. What's his name?"
      "You tell me. I wanted you to name him."
      "Hmm...I was thinking Cocoa. Does that seem a little pretentious?"
      "Not at all. I like the name." And he meant it.
      "So, how about that date?"
      Freddy grinned. "I thought you'd never ask."
                             * * * * *
      I just wish Jason would take more risks and not think of me as some delicate flower...
      Jason had thought over Rose's words carefully and came up with a plan.
      The next day was Rose's date with Jason. She met up with him at Camp Crystal Lake. And driving down there sure was a hassle!
     Jason was excited the moment he saw her. He immediately engulfed her in a huge hug. "Sweetness, I'm so glad you're here!" Rose smiled. "So mother and I decided that we needed to add more to the camp so more people would want to come visit. And I was hoping you'd test some things out with me."
      Rose shook her head, smiling. Jason was always so sweet so of course he'd come up with something like this. "Sure." She said. "Lead the way."
       Jason led Rose up to the top of a hill overlooking everything. The second Rose looked up and saw what was waiting for them, she backed up a few steps.
      "Nope. Can't do it! I can't do this. I don't do heights!"
      Jason cocked his head to the side. "Afraid?" She nodded. "Don't be. This obstacle course is completely safe. I already tested it yesterday. And besides, I'll be with you the whole time to protect you. Besides, don't you want to take a risk and prove you're not some delicate flower?"
      Reluctantly, Rose followed Jason to the top of the obstacle course. Together, holding hands throughout most of it, they navigated the obstacle course until they reached the Zipline.
      A guy was waiting at the end to catch her. Well he should've been but he was too busy flirting with a couple of half naked big boobed blonde girls. So Rose came speeding down the Zipline and ran right into the guy, knocking him to the ground.
      The man reflexively grabbed her as she landed on top of him. Jason followed Rose and landed feet first on the ground. Immediately, he took off running, grabbed Rose and moved her out the way. Then he grabbed up the guy and ripped his arm off before beating him with it. He stabbed the guy with the machete while the girls ran off.
      "Jason?" Jason turned to see Rose watching him.
      "I'm sorry." He said. "I didn't mean to scare you but I don't like the way he touched you."
      Rose smiled. "Don't worry about it."
      "Did you have fun?"
      "Can we uh...do something else?"
      "Sure."
      With that, the pair left, hand in hand.

                       Rose's P.O.V.
      Later that day, when I returned home, I had barely gotten through the door when the eight month pregnant form of my crazy sister-in-law/best friend collided into my more petite one.
      "Sis, I have got to get out of this mad house!" The heavily pregnant Dani said. "I need some fast food pronto before I lose my sanity!"
      "Ok."
      Before I had even had time to react, Dani grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the car. As soon as both our butts hit the seat, Dani was off like a flash.
      "Iiiiiii can't waaaaaaait to get some fa-fa-foooood with my sissssssterrrrr!" She sang cheerfully.
      "You're sure excited." I laughed, happy to see my sister so happy.
      "Well yea! I'm starved and sick of being stuck in that house where I have to do whatever everyone else tells me. God my doctor's so annoying! 'Dani, stay off your feet! Dani, don't work such long hours at work! Dani, don't eat so much fast food; you need healthy food for the baby! Dani, don't have sex standing up! Dani, stop killing people while you're pregnant!' Can she be any more annoying?!"
      "Ok. First of all, you need to listen to her. Second, I really don't want to know about your sex life. And third, who the hell did you kill?"
      "Oh just some bullies. Whatever."
      "Let me handle that."
      Before I could add anything else, we had arrived. Dani and I ordered our food, her ordering a lot, and I mean a lot, of food. We sat down in the kid's play place to eat because Dani said she wanted to feel like a kid again for a minute.
      "So, sis, what's going on?"
      So I told her everything about what had been happening lately. Eventually, I added, "I don't know, sis. It's getting weird. I mean, yesterday Freddy got all romantic. Well...that's not too weird. I mean, he has been acting more romantic lately but he got me a puppy.
      "Then, when I said I couldn't take care of him, Freddy offered to take care of the puppy! And then today Jason took me on an obstacle course and Zipline, which scared the crap outta me! Then he ripped a guy's arm off and beat him with it because the guy grabbed me."
      "Well, I mean they are killers. It really shouldn't come as any surprise that Jason killed a guy!"
      "What about the other stuff? I say that Freddy needs to be more loving and caring and put others first then he does. I say that Jason should take more risks and not treat me like some delicate flower and he does this craziness! Do they know some how?"
      "Know what?"
      "What I'm telling you! Have you talked to either of them?"
      "Of course not!" Dani said over a big bite of burger and fries. "I haven't told either one anything. I think Freddy's a jerk and Jason, while a delicious piece of man ass, is not nearly as attractive as Michael Myers."
       "Did Billy...?"
       "Please! He doesn't approve of either guy dating his 'precious baby sister' as he puts it."
       "Maybe I'm just overthinking things." I thought out loud. "I don't know. I'm just tired."
       "So what are you gonna do?"
       "I guess there's only one thing I can do."
       "What's that?"
       "I have to sleep with them."
       Dani took one look at me and shouted, "YES! FINALLY YOU HAVE COME TO YOUR SENSES! YESSSS!!! SLEEP WITH BOTH OF THOSE GUYS! THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!"
      All of the kids turned to look at us in confusion. The restaurant manager came and threw us out while my sister chewed him out then flipped him off as we made our way back out to the car.
      "Fucking assholes!" Dani bent over, grabbing her stomach.
      "Sis, are you ok?"
      "Yea. Angel's kicking my ass! Baby girl apparently doesn't want me to be comfortable."
      "Here. Let me drive and we'll go home."
      Dani tossed me the keys and we headed home.

                   Narrator's P.O.V.
      Freddy and Jason heard everything. Immediately after hearing Rose's decision, Jason rounded on Freddy.
      "Don't you dare even think about it!"
      "You're blaming me?! What about you?! You're the repressed mama's boy! Who knows what weird shit you're into!!!"
      "Fuck you, Kreueger!"
      "No no no! Fuck you, Hockey Puck!"
      With that, Freddy disappeared into nothingness.

Team Freddy
Or team Jason???