Chapter 15: Change

Bakugou's P.O.V

Ururaka's mom kept glaring at me, why was she so pissed- oh right..Ururaka at the same time was explaining the whole story and then about the sensitive topic. Once she was done her mom looked back at Ochacko.

"I told you not to go..yet you still did"

"I know..I am sorry though."

"I know you are honey..although I am slightly angry, I can't stay mad at you forever..And I am sorry that happened to you"

Ururaka nodded.

"Now forget about the..other topic. But, are you two together?" 

"W-why are you asking such thing?!" Ochacko asks.

"Well I just want to know-" 

"Yes"

Ururaka looks over at me and slightly glares and I laugh on the inside. Mina starts laughing a little and then swims away.

"Oh great, Ochacko sweetie stay here, me and 'Katsuki' are going to have a little chat" She says while dragging me away. Oh shit am I going to get killed by this lady. We were at a far distance and then Ururaka's mom glares at me. What the fuck is this ladies problem-

"So you are the cause of this.."

"Eh? Well..kinda?"

She sighs and steps closer to me. "Listen here, if you screw anything up for my daughter or anything that is related to her, I swear I will-"

"Okay okay, got it"

"Hm..alright, I trust you. And although the baby is not yours, take care of it, if you don;t treat it right, I will also-"

"Yes, yes okay, damn"

"Language."

"Yes Ma'am" I say sarcastically. She chuckles and then walks, well swims back over to Ururaka, what did I get myself into..

"Well then, what are you two going to do now"

Me and Ururaka look at each other then back at her mother.

"That damn bastard is still out there, but he will be gone soon hopefully"

"Alright..how about you stay with us Katsuki, for a while and then you can go back home-"

"Mom no! Th-that is"

"Embarrassing?" 

"No! W-well..Kind off?"

Ururaka's mom groans and ruffles her hair. "You act the same way when you were younger, come on"

-Time Skip (CAUSE YA BOI LAZY AND IT IS 11:54 PM) 

And from there, I stayed with Ururaka's family for a while. Although the family wasn't exactly complete it was..nice. Hell I haven't seen my mother in a while either..I need to visit her sometime..Weeks passed and let me tell you when night time came around, the place was dark as shit. But I got used to it..kinda.

Dabi still hasn't found us, so I suppose he gave up.

I hope..

.

.

.

.

A/N: HOLY SHIT WHERE HAVE I BEEN?! I have been enjoying my summer break guys, I am sorry. WELP the next update coming out later today if my lazy butt feels like it. BUT YEAH ALSO, THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO END SOON AND I WILL BE MAKING A PART TWO! Or that depends on you guys. When this book ends, should I make a part two? You decide!