Chapter 2: Caught

Bakugou P.O.V

"I AM TELLING YOU I FUCKING SAW SOMEONE IN THERE!"

It was early in the morning and I was able to repair the ship yesterday. I was talking to Kirishima, Stupid ass Denki and a couple of other who I did not know the names of but they worked on board.

"Bro, captain, you are just seeing stuff, no need to get bent out of shape about something that is is not even real" Kirishima says.

"Yeah I agree with Kiri, how can someone even breathe underwater?" Denki says agreeing along with the other dumbass.

"Ooo what if it was a beautiful mermaid" One guy says.

Everyone including I start bursting out laughing.

"Fucking mermaids? Wow okay that is the most silliest thing I have ever heard before!" I yell out.

"Agreed" Everyone says in unison. 

"Alright that is enough, let's chill here for a while on the ship unless we have some fucking 'urgent message'."

Everyone nods and walks away doing their own thing or chores like cleaning the deck or supplying other shit.

I for one did nothing except watch the dip shits.

Then a random lad' who worked on board walked up to me. 

"Sir..we are running out a supplies and a main supply we are almost finished with is food.."

'You gotta' be fucking kidding me' I thought to myself.

"Get the god damn spear and fishing net ready and go over to the coast to capture some god damn fish. I will see you there in a bit" 

"Alright captain got it."

He walked away as slow as a fucking pig but I did not care, as long as we got some type of fucking food. I am not going to lie, we did not really have much gold or even silver coins to buy shit from the markets and shit. But this was good enough..

Uraraka P.O.V

I then woke up and realized I dozed off in the same place I talked to my mother. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and started digging through the sand. Fun fact that is true. cranberries can grow in bogs or wet soil so I sometimes find some stuff in here even though it is not soil. It is weird but I am hungry. 

I soon enough found a couple cranberries and just ate from there. I then I remember my promise from yesterday..I sighed and started to swim away farther from home without even knowing it yet again. But then..I felt a sharp pain in my tail and I never felt this pain before..I collapsed and looked over at my tail..a..sharp object has went through my tail! Okay I was freaking out and trying to pull it out but I couldn't. Then I felt something go around me? A net thing? Well a large net and I couldn't get out. I tried and tried but then I realized..

I was too close to the coast..

And I was slowly being dragged out of the water..and then I saw 2 or 3 people surrounding me pointing their sharp objects at me that looked exactly like the thing in my tail. It was so painful. But their expressions were in awe, in shock.