Chapter 7: Hope

A/N: I will not let my sadness stop me from doing the things I love. Enjoy chapter 7 everybody! Thank you for your love and support by the way! 

Bakugou's P.O.V

I don't give a fuck what people call me or whatever. But yes, I do kiss Uraraka. I fell in love with a fucking little fishy are you SERIOUS. But not because of just looks, from her personality and to how independent and strong she is, I know she is the one..Shit when I say that it makes me sound cheesy..

I soon pull away from the kiss and I look back at her to look like a tomato again. I start to laugh and she pinches my arm. 

"Stop laughing!" She yells out obviously embaressed.

"Why are you so pent up now?" I ask..

I see her fiddle with her hands a little. "Th-that was my first kiss.."

And I was at awe and in shock. 

"NO ONE HAS EVER FUCKING KISSED YOU BEFORE?!"   

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING SUCH THINGS?!?! AND THE ANSWER IS NO!"

I was pissed, not because we were both yelling but the fact NO ONE WAS WITH HER BEFORE!

"WHY THOUGH?!" 

She paused and sighed. 

"Maybe it is because I am just a little chubby..I dunno.

I grab her by the face and kiss her forehead.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE A LITTLE CHUBBY? YOU LOOK COMPLETELY FUCKING FINE OCHACKO! YOU ARE PERFECT!!" 

She looks at me and smiles brightly..so fucking bright that I need sunglasses.

"No one has ever said that before..thank you.."

"Yeah yeah whatever.." I am not admitting defeat.

"Hey Katsuki."

"What..?"

"I..I-" Before Ochacko could say anything, the door opens and I see the doctor by the doorway. I was more curious in what Uraraka was going to say..

"Ms.Ochacko correct?"

"Yes ma'am." She responds.

"It is strange that you have no feed or any documents of birth or any resume or that you have ever been to an infirmary before. That's strange."

"That's because-" I cut myself off. She lived in the fucking ocean, I can't tell everybody that she is the mermaid..

"That's because what..?" The doctor asks. She has a confused look on her face and then I start to speak again.

"She is from..a different location.."

"And what's that location?" She asks.

"Um..it's I forgot myself, it has been forever, one day I Might have to show you" I say. The doctor raises an eyebrow but she does not take much time of it then nods her head.

"Anyways, I am Ms. Yugia, Your doctor, I see that you have been involved with an injury to the knee and for you Mr. Katsuki, you have been involved with an injury to the shoulder? Care to explain how this happened?"

I made up a lie..

"Me and Ochacko were messing around, she was on my back, I dropped her and then I fell backwards and then a stick got lodged into my shoulder. That hurt like hell and it hurt like hell for Ochacko too."

Uraraka's P.O.V

"Me and Ochacko were messing around, she was on my back, I dropped her and then I fell backwards and then a stick got lodged into my shoulder. That hurt like hell and it hurt like hell for Ochacko too."

Why was Katsuki making up a lie? I wanted to say something but I decided to say nothing until the doctor left. 

"Interesting" She says. I see her take notes down on her clipboard then smiles.

"At least you are both fine. Mr. Katsuki, that wound should heal over time but a scar will be left there and as for you Ms. Ochacko, you damaged your posterior cruciate ligament and your anterior cruciate ligament. At least your kneecap did not pop or is damaged so that is good. Just take it easy on your leg. That small cast wrapped around your knee, please don't take it off. You can take it off after a week. You might have small pain here and there but nothing to crucial. Anyways your two guests have already paid for your bill so you are free to leave any time. I will leave now but make sure to contact me if your knee does start to cramp up in a way. Thank you, you two."

"Thank you Ms. Yugia!" I yell out and then the doctor gives a thumbs up and leaves the room closing the door behind her.

"Hey Katsuki can we go home now..?"

"HELL NO! We are staying here until I think it is safe to go BACK!"

"Why so mean Katsuki" I say crossing my arms a little

"You look like a kid who never got the toy they wanted"

"Oh hush"

"Eh, whatever fishy."

"Stop calling me a fish Katsuki!"

"You seem to be like one..Heheh" 

Bakugou's P.O.V

I see Uraraka lay back down and pout  and in my opinion, it was fucking funny and I start to laugh.

"Stop laughing!" 

I stop then lay next to Ochacko. I pat her head and she did not seem to mind but she still seemed pissed. 

"I will stop, but not all the time fishy."

She soon fell asleep and I still felt like someone was watching me but, I did not want to leave Ochacko alone again, look where the hell that led to. I just hold her close and hope to god nothing will fucking happen and it is just my imagination..

we will live for each other, correct?