Chapter 13: Regret

Ururaka's P.O.V

I woke up after I felt like I was in the eternal abyss forever. My vision started to come back and I could not move. My body wouldn't react to anything..Why was I so..scared?

"She's waking up" I hear.

I groaned again and then my memories started to come back. Deku..why did he do this.

"Yo, can you talk?" asks Dabi. I wanted to just run out of there already, what the heck did they give me-

"Oh, that drug was a little too powerful Dabi..that's a shame" I look up at Deku and start to tear up. All I could think of was..'why'.  I thought we trusted each other..

"Why is she crying?" Asks Dabi.

Deku had a concerned look on his face but then shook it off. "Who knows.-"

"LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!" 

I know that familiar voice..and of course scream. 'Katsuki?' I thought. I could not even turn my head and then all of a sudden I could speak again. It's like my mind punched me in the chest and told me to do something. 

"Leave..m-me alone" It was sort of hard to speak..

"No can do.,-" Dabi says clicking his tongue, and he paused for a few seconds then started to speak again. 

"You are that mermaid aren't you?" 

I didn't say anything and Deku sat me next to Katsuki.

"I am going to ask again, you are that mermaid aren't you?" Deku-kun was recording this with a small camera. What do they want. Yet again I did not say anything. 

"Playing hard to 'get' I see, hm okay"

 Dabi approached us and placed a small pocket knife against Katsuki's neck

"You have one more chance"

"DO NOT TRUST THIS FUCKER OCHACKO!:

"You have 10 seconds, you really think I won't do it? Just give us that immortality"

I was debating whether to say it or not..but I had to..I was taking such a long time to think..

"Yes I am.."

Dabi pulled the pocket knife away from Katsuki's neck but sliced Katsuki's cheek down to his ear.

"S-stop!" I heard Katsuki hissing in pain and I felt bad. This is my fault.

"I said 10 seconds.."

Deku's P.O.V

Dabi pulled the pocket knife away from Kacchan's neck but sliced Kacchan's cheek down to his ear.

"S-stop!" I heard. 

Why did I feel bad all of a sudden. Was I doing something wrong..god not now. But this went far enough. We got what we wanted..

"Dabi..go step outside for a second, I want to talk to these guys alone"

"Don't f anything up" He says walking away "You owe me"

"Yeah I know" I say in a monotone voice. Dabi leaves and closes the door behind him.

"Ah sorry you two-"

"FUCK OFF!" 

Ururaka said nothing and just sat there. It was quiet for a while until she started to speak.

"Why did you do this..We did nothing to you, I did nothing to you, why are we so important to you humans. This immortality crap, is a rumor, we are like you.."

I felt so bad all of a sudden and realized she was right..shit..But if I piss off Dabi, he will go ballistic..

"I am sorry for wasting your time you two but," I paused and walked over to Kacchan and untied his restraints and started to speak again "you need to leave-" i felt a sharp pain in my cheek and then I was on the floor. Shit he punched me.

"Katsuki stop! Can't you see he is helping us?!"

"BULLSHIT! We trusted him and look where that led us!"

"Please give him a chance.." Why is she doing this when I was so..cruel.

Katsuki sighed deeply then glared at me. "Try any shit, and I swear I will kill you"

"Good to know" I say while standing up.

"When I tell Dabi to go out for a moment, he usually just leaves the actual area and goes for a smoke. You guys have enough time to get out of here.."

"What will you fucking tell him?" Asks Kacchan.

I sigh and smile slightly. "I'll see..but just leave it to me..I promise.."

"I-I still can't stand up.." 

"Riiight..that drug, it's tough huh..well I-"

"I fucking got it" Kacchan says picking Ochacko up. Cute..."Head through the back and down the alley way, it's easy to see, no worries." I saw them starting to walk away until Kacchan stops dead in his tracks. 

"Hey fuck face"

"Hm?" 

"Thanks..don't die"

"Yeah, I will try not to..hahah"

Kacchan looks back and smiles and runs out the back door. I sigh deeply and wait for Dabi to come back.

Here we go