Chapter 9: Happier

Uraraka's P.O.V

We all headed down to the deck and I had no clue how to fish and Deku-kun had to teach me. Todoroki on the other hand was talking with another girl with long black hair farther away from us whom' I did not know the name of but at least I was not alone doing this fishing thing. I almost felt guilty? Despite the fact I talk to them sometimes. Yeah, if I told anyone here, they'd think I am crazy when it is 100% true but eh, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course. I have only known Deku-kun for a while but I can already tell he is a dun person to hang with and is very sweet and kind, sometimes I can tell that he is a little tense but that doesn't mind me. 

Anyways, Deku-kun started cracking up jokes to make this whole thing a little less awkward and I thought they were quite funny. At the same time, I kind of felt like I was going behind Bakugou's back but I shook that feeling away. 

"So Uraraka-san, why are you even here today. Not in a rude way of course but weren't you with Kacchan?"

"Kacchan? Who's Kacchan" I ask.

"Oh right, that's just a small nickname for Bakugou."

"Oh well..I just..decided to take a walk."

"Ah, alright seems fair enough."

Deku-kun ended up catching a fish and when he pulled it out and off of the fishing line, I felt really guilty but I said nothing of it. But he must have known that I was upset and I probably had some look on my face because he asked about why did I look so upset so I made up a lie. I can't tell him my true identity he would think I am crazy and especially since my kind is already a target. 

"Ah, I just don't like you know, fish, eating fish and catching them is just ya know, sad?"

Deku-kun nodded his head and smiled. "I understand, but it's the only way to live, correct?"

"Yeah yeah totally!" I said smiling and giving a thumbs up. Deku-kun then caught another fish but this one seemed restless cause Deku-kuns arms were going all over the lace and trying to pull the fishing rod back.

"Uh, Deku-kun, do you need he-" Deku-kun ended up falling in the water but he wasn't drowning or anything, he plopped his head up from under the water and we both started to laugh.

"Care to join me Uraraka-san?"

"Oh, me? Um I can't swim and I hate water, hahah." I laughed nervously and Deku-kun raised an eyebrow as if he thought I was lying but he shrugged and smiled.

"I will hold you if you want."

"th-that is not necessary. And oh look at the time, I uh gotta go Deku-kun"

"But there is not even a clock-"

"See you later Deku-kun!" And right before I could go he got out of the water quickly grabbed my arm and made me turn to him.

"Deku-kun I..have to go.."

Bakugou's P.O.V

I explained to these idiots what I did and Kaminari, that little fuck decides to make a smart ass comment.

"Well, that's Bakugou alright-OW! Can you stop doing that!" He says pointing at Kirishima now who elbowed him in the stomach yet again.

These two idiots I swear, I got up and walked out the room.

"Wait Bakugou where are you going?"

"I need to fucking apologize" 

Kirishima and Kaminari look at each other then give at thumbs up. Hopefully she is okay.

As soon as I walked out I just walked straight ahead of me and then I stopped walking after a couple of minutes and saw something I thought I'd never see. And then that is right then and there I shut down.

Deku..was kissing Uraraka, she did not look like she was pushing back, so I supposed she was happier.

Uraraka's P.O,V

Deku-kun kissed me. I did not hate it but I felt rather guilty. Though after the kiss I told him that I need time to think and he happily complied. I looked over to my right to see Katsuki staring at us and I felt bad.

He smiles and walks away, he did not seem mad, he seemed hurt.

Did I mess up?

I need to talk to him, I didn't start dating Deku-kun but I think Katsuki got the wrong Idea.

Deku's P.O.V

Am I really making a mistake hurting lots of peoples hearts? Working for someone I barley know..well it is for the best, a deal is a deal and though I did kiss Uraraka, didn't technically mean I meant it and I knew Uraraka noticed Kacchan.

Do I feel bad? Rather no.

I was going to get something in return..

This

Is 

Not

My

Fault