Chapter 5: Long Night (1/2)

A/N: Let's just get on with the chapter but couple of announcements. I currently have 3 people helping me write the story/give ideas, one of them is.. 

@KenniceColbert and two others who don't want me to state their name..YET. But I will respect their privacy. Anyways thank you three who are helping out and others who are currently reading this series. Anyways enjoy chapter 5! (Which by the way I took forever for because my ideas are running on thin ice)

...

No One P.O.V

While Uraraka and Bakugou were walking to the bar, not too far was Kirishima and Kaminari. Both of whom was Bakugou's captain. But on nights like these, it was supposed that they don't have to call him 'captain Bakugou' when there was not really much work to done or even do. Besides, it was a Friday, so therefore, they said whatever they wanted to.

Kirishima's P.O.V

"I'm stoked with all of this crap". I was listening to Kaminari rant about how hard work is, and I can't blame him but we barley did anything today, or even yesterday. But I just nodded in agreement to whatever he said until I spotted a familiar someone in front of us.

"And then there is-"

"Shhh, look over there." I interrupted Kaminari and he looks over at the direction I am pointing at.

"Isn't that Bakugou..with a girl?" Kaminari asks.

I haven't told Kaminari about the time I saw Bakugou in the house with that same female but It is none of my business...but at the same time, I just want to fool around and today was a good night.

"Mmhm, let me tell you something. I saw the same girl when I entered his house not too long ago. Do you think they are a thing..?" I reply

We both look at each other and smirk. We start to laugh quietly.

"Let's go pay them a visit" Kaminari says.

...

Uraraka P.O.V

As me and Bakugou walked into the bar I felt an arm wrap around me and I looked over at the same boy with red hair with his arm wrapped around Bakugou.

"Hey Bakubro why did you not tell us you two were coming here.?"

"Well excuse fucking me, I don't want two idiots interrupting me."

I thought about that..interrupting what exactly..?

"Look you guys, how about we just enjoy this beautiful night okay?" I say in a very kind voice even though I was just slightly angry about the small situation but I rubbed it off.

Bakugou P.O.V

I am pissed that these two idiots are here, but I'll deal with this stupid shit.

I somewhat got a little..well pissed when I saw stupid ass Denki had his arms wrapped around Uraraka. So...

"Hands off" I retort to Denki.

"OoOO little Bakugou jealous?"

I was getting pissed but then Uraraka went in between me and Denki.

"How about we just relax okay?"

I roll my eyes and look over at Kirishima who had a sly smirk on his face

"Drinks are on me okay!" He says with a thumbs up

Stupid assholes...

No one P.O.V

And from there, Kirishima got everyone drinks. Uraraka only had one while the others were going crazy and wasting money on more drinks.

Uraraka laughed and stood up from the bar.

"Hey guys I will be right back I just need to use the restroom" she says.

"Alright...don't die..heh.." Denki says with a slur. Man he was drunk.

All of them were drunk and payed attention to nothing.

As Uraraka stepped away and made her way towards the bathroom someone made their way over to the bar..the same man with scars on his face..

He then put something in Uraraka's drink and left. No one saw a thing.

...
Uraraka got back from the restroom and saw that the three drunks were playing a game of pool and she would decide to join a little later.

She then took a swig of her drink and soon start to feel dizzy. She did not think much of it until everything that surround Uraraka was pitch black..darkness, and then she heard nothing and saw no one..

Someone drugged her..

(End of chapter 5- part 1)
A/N: just an FYI I typed this chapter on my phone so uh sorry if there are grammar mistakes and yes I know this is a short chapter, that's why there are two parts! Anyways hopefully you enjoyed!